Profile for Lana > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lana RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
32 oz African Shea Butter
32 oz African Shea Butter
Offered by XTREMEK
Price: $11.50
14 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The real thing!, April 22, 2013
This review is from: 32 oz African Shea Butter (Misc.)
This is real Ivory Shea Butter and very well packed!!! I used to buy it at African stores and festivals when I lived in Chicago, but since I moved to a different city needed to purchase it online. I am extremely happy with the quality, price and service. Will definitely be coming back!!!

Totally Bamboo 20-8551 3-Tiered Salt Box
Totally Bamboo 20-8551 3-Tiered Salt Box
Price: $19.99
7 used & new from $14.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this tri box!!!, March 6, 2013
I'm so happy with my purchase!!! Made well, out of bamboo, nice size (not too big, not too small),and very convenient to use. I have chili flakes on top, pepper in the middle and salt on the bottom. Exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.

PowerGrind Pro PGP001-WHSL Longevity Electric Juicer
PowerGrind Pro PGP001-WHSL Longevity Electric Juicer
Offered by E-Tech_Professional
Price: $349.88
2 used & new from $349.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this juicer!, February 23, 2013
I have been using this juicer for about two weeks now. I switched from Breville brand, because I wanted to juice leafy greens. So far I'm very pleased with the results. You do, however, have to cut everything before stuffing them into the juicer, but it's a small price to pay. :-)

I also noticed that I get much more juice out of the same recipe using Jay Kordich. The pulp that comes out is not all the way dry, as some one mentioned in their review, but it's not as wet as from the other juicer.
I have not tried juicing wheatgrass yet, but used other small leafy greens with no problem.

Assembly is easy and clean up is fast. Bought a little vegetable brush to help lean the strainer basket with. Juice cup is a little too small for me, but that's only because I'm used to the Breville's large container with a lid.

Overall, I'm pleased with PowerGrid Pro and highly recommend to all. Enjoy. :-)

Fox Run Mini Measuring Glass, 4-Ounce
Fox Run Mini Measuring Glass, 4-Ounce
Price: $7.40
3 used & new from $7.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this measuring glass!, February 21, 2013
It is useful to have a mini measuring glass in the kitchen. I used to have a black one, but gave it to my brother so needed a replacement. Was pleasantly surprised to to see the print design on it, as it shown on the picture. Less is more. :-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2013 1:44 PM PDT

CedarHouse Ultra-Premium Liquid Smoke: All Natural Hickory Liquid Smoke - 4 FL OZ
Offered by Afterthought Brands
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 5, 2013
Love this liquid smoke! Cooked split pea soup with half a teaspoon of CedarHouse... and what a difference does it make! Huge success at our dinner table! This by far the best tasting liquid smoke I tried so far. Highly recommend. :)

Squeamish About Sushi: Food Adventures in Japan
Squeamish About Sushi: Food Adventures in Japan
by Betty Reynolds
Price: $11.65
62 used & new from $2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the book!, January 22, 2013
Wonderful book, with lot's of pictures, words written in Japanese with translation and English pronunciation. I pleasantly surprised my sushi chef last week with couple of words and phrases I learned from this book. Highly recommend!

Sprouting Seed Super Sampler- Organic- 2.5 Lbs of 10 Different Delicious Sprout Seeds: Alfalfa, Mung Bean, Broccoli, Green Lentil, Clover, Buckwheat, Radish, Bean Salad & More
Offered by Living Whole Foods
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, January 22, 2013
Great not just as a start up kit. My favorite are radish and alfalfa sprouts. After seeing and tasting it at my mom's house, I had to get me a sampler as well. Highly recommend!

Health From The Sun My-Grastick Roll-On, 0.1-ounce (Pack of 2)
Health From The Sun My-Grastick Roll-On, 0.1-ounce (Pack of 2)
Offered by Vitamin Discount Center
Price: $13.90
3 used & new from $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 22, 2013
Best natural cure for headaches! I hate taking pills and this is a perfect alternative and it smells good. :-) Highly recommend!

Lipper International 1164 Acacia Collection Oversized Reversible Wood Serving Tray
Price: $42.80
6 used & new from $39.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, January 22, 2013
I love this tray, I have two. I use it for food and for my laptop when I'm in bed or on the couch. My first order came defected and it was excepted for return without a problem and replacement was sent right a way. I am highly satisfied with the product and customer service I received.

Seville Classics Stainless Steel Professional Kitchen Cart Cutting Table, NSF Listed
Price: $85.99
9 used & new from $85.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 22, 2013
I live in a small guest house and don't have much kitchen counter space. This cart is perfect size, will match anything, easy to assemble and use. In the top basket I usually keep some fruit like bananas and bread and at the bottom, blender, juicer and cutting boards. Best for the money, highly recommend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4