Profile for southerngirl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

southerngirl RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Clouds Yoga Hot Pant by Teeki (eco-friendly!)
Clouds Yoga Hot Pant by Teeki (eco-friendly!)
Offered by Natural Healthcare Store
Price: $90.00 - $96.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky & functional, November 17, 2012
Love these pants. Have them in clouds & northern lights. Wear them as yoga pants and as leggings or tights with a tunic or long sweater & boots. Sooo comfy & versatile. Order a size up,tho; they run small.

Horny Toad Women's Rosalinda Dress, Night Shade, Small
Horny Toad Women's Rosalinda Dress, Night Shade, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars love this dress!, October 23, 2012
I love this dress so much that I bought the black and the purple. Great fabric, great cut & fit. Perfect for layering, perfect for the crazy Fall weather here in the South when it's cold in the mornings, upper 70's in the afternoon, then chilly in the evenings again. The length is perfect for boots, heels, or flats, long enough that I can play with the kids or the dog & not be hanging out, yet short enough to be cute. Very, very versatile! I'm 5'4", around 120, 34D, and the size small fits perfectly.

Horny Toad Women's Oblique V Dress, Thyme, Small
Horny Toad Women's Oblique V Dress, Thyme, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, October 23, 2012
Love the fabric, the cut, & the fit! I'm 5'4", 120 +/-, 34D, & the size small fits perfectly. Great length, perfect with boots or flats, light enough to layer with a sweater, jacket, scarf, leggings, etc. Love it so much that I bought two colors!

Baltimore Ravens Women's Purple '47 Brand Braylin Adjustable Hat
Baltimore Ravens Women's Purple '47 Brand Braylin Adjustable Hat

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, October 23, 2012
Love this hat! It is the perfect size for my small head, and feels broken-in right out of the box.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff!, October 23, 2012
I have used this product for about five years. There have been times when I get tired of the extra step & take a "break" from it, and within no time, my skin breaks out again & looks more oily during the day. With regular use, this stuff keeps my skin smooth & clear. It is worth the money AND the extra 30 seconds & extra step. Highly recommend it!

Women's Print Bibiana Top
Women's Print Bibiana Top

5.0 out of 5 stars great sporty swim top, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Women's Print Bibiana Top (Misc.)
I debated over this top, but I bit the bullet & bought it, & love it! Beware it runs small, tho. I'm 5'4, 120 lbs. 34D, and needed a large in this one.

NFL Women's Fan Gear Classic Slouch Mesh Back Hat - EQ60W, Baltimore Ravens, One Size Fits All

5.0 out of 5 stars go ravens!, June 28, 2012
Love this hat! It has a perfect fit for my smallish head, looks just a bit worn, super comfy. If you're looking for fan gear, debating yes or no on this one, buy this! You won't be sorry!

Patagonia Womens Print Paries Bottom
Patagonia Womens Print Paries Bottom

5.0 out of 5 stars great suit!, June 28, 2012
After searching and searching for a swimsuit that flatters, but covers enough that I'm not worried when playing with kids in the pool or trying to look like a teen or VS model, I think I've finally found it in this one! These bottoms are cute, cover just enough but are still sexy, yet don't have annoying strings. They are cut small, tho! I usually wear a small in bottoms from old navy (another favorite), but needed a medium in these. The tops from patagonia are also small; usually wear a medium from ON, need a large from patagonia. I'm 5'4", 120, 34D, curvy hips. Wonderful material, too; nice quality!

Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor
Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $5.98

4.0 out of 5 stars quick holiday read, left me wanting more, December 23, 2011
I didn't love this, but did like it, and it left me wanting more. I'm excited for the next Friday Harbor book available in March.

Headsweats Performance Ironman Triathlon Tempo Running Visor, White
Headsweats Performance Ironman Triathlon Tempo Running Visor, White

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, December 15, 2011
I love this visor! I have a small head, but this one fits great! Love the fit, colors, and the sweatband inside. I also bleach it, and the colored stitching hasn't faded. Also very comfy.

Page: 1 | 2