Profile for JDP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JDP RSS Feed

Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates Collapsible Storage Trunk
Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates Collapsible Storage Trunk
Price: $19.99
19 used & new from $16.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, flap needs a magetic strip., December 25, 2013
I bought this for my 16 month old son who loves Jake.

This chest is larger than expected, and holds most of his toys. The only thing that could be changed, is to include either a Velcro or magnetic strip on the flap to hold the top shut. When filled with toys, the side walls seem to bend out and the top closes weird. Overall, it is a great and portable storage trunk, would recommend for anyone that needs to store a bunch of kids toys.

eForCity® TPU Rubber Skin Case Compatible with HTC EVO 3D, Frost Black S Shape
eForCity® TPU Rubber Skin Case Compatible with HTC EVO 3D, Frost Black S Shape
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $1.72
4 used & new from $1.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fit!, November 30, 2012
The case is a shock absorbing material but without the bulk, it fits like a glove. I was thinking it was going to leave my phone a little thick like some other cases I tried, but I dont notice a change in thickness at all! The phone looks good with the 3d lens covered too. The only thing is that my headphone jack wont fit in the opening(Skull Candy Inkd2). Overall this is a thin, sleek and attractive case.

Bates Men's Ultra-Lites 8 Inches Tactical Sport Side Zip Work Boot
Bates Men's Ultra-Lites 8 Inches Tactical Sport Side Zip Work Boot
Price: $89.95 - $129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great., August 18, 2012
They are light and fit snug on my foot with good support. I tryed on Magnums and 5.11 and they just seem to be filled with too much cheap padding that looks and feels bulky,and will eventually wear out over time. Break in time was a day or two, now they are bendable/flexable and loose to where I can tighten my laces for a snug, comfortable fit. I also like how they are a tactical boot, but can also be worn as a dress boot. I reccomend going to Sears and getting the boots there, same price, then you dont have to pay for shipping and wait.

Freestyle Women's FS84860 Shark Clip Digital Taupe Neon Nylon Watch
Freestyle Women's FS84860 Shark Clip Digital Taupe Neon Nylon Watch
Price: $52.86
9 used & new from $44.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch but band gets dirty easily., May 12, 2012
The Freestyle brand in general is a great company. Great watches and service. Same with the Shark watches, great selection and pretty awesome watches. Problem with this style is that the white band gets dirty easily from either sweat or dirt on different surfaces you come in contact with during its life. It will clean up, after some cleaning with laundry detergent, but it just gets dirty fast. It is very durable though, and looks great on my girlfriend's small wrist.

Zombie Outbreak Response Team White Die-cut Vinyl Decal Sticker
Zombie Outbreak Response Team White Die-cut Vinyl Decal Sticker
Offered by Yadda Yadda Design Co.
Price: $2.18
9 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool decal!, May 12, 2012
Haha I have people taking pictures of it with their phones while at a stoplight, and pointing at it and smiling. It's a medium sized decal, and can be read easily. Have it on my Jeep! Buy it, its cheap!

Casio Men's G-Shock Military Concept Black Digital Watch #DW6900MS-1CR
Casio Men's G-Shock Military Concept Black Digital Watch #DW6900MS-1CR
Offered by Sun Watch Shop
Price: $59.35
36 used & new from $59.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch ever., May 12, 2012
This military style 6900 is probably one of the sickest looking watches out there. Has a tactical/stealth look. Yeah the numbers might be hard to see in low light, but the press the "G" backlight and boom you can see the time! Imagine that! Its blacked out for a reason, so it doesn't stand out on the field, but let me tell you, you will still get alot of compliments, just cause its a bad ass watch!

Condor Pocket Pouch/US Patch (Tan, 7.25 x 5-Inch)
Condor Pocket Pouch/US Patch (Tan, 7.25 x 5-Inch)
Price: $14.47
14 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for EDC organization., May 10, 2012
I purchased this in Coyote tan, awesome looking color. I bring it with me every day and leave it in my glove box. It stores my pens, markers, a small flashlight, lighter, notebook, business cards, batteries, some bandaids/small first aid, baggie with pain meds/tums, and a small pocket multi-tool. Thinking about putting in a disposable poncho, I'm pretty sure it could fit. I am considering buying the Condor medium assault pack to match.

Great buy for the price!

Fenix TK15 LED Tactical Light
Fenix TK15 LED Tactical Light
Offered by EarthFair
Price: $73.58
10 used & new from $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Flashlight!, May 10, 2012
This review is from: Fenix TK15 S2 Flashlight (Sports)
Purchased this as my first tactical light and it is awesome. The first two output settings are great for around the house, or out in the backyard and the high output settings are great for long range spotting. Creates a very bright beam of light across my feild on max, similar to a police cruiser's spotlight. Feels great in my hand, and you really can't go wrong with it being shock/water resistant.

I use 2 surefire CR123's from a local surplus store.

Freestyle Men's FS84848 Killer Shark Digital Black Polyurethane Watch
Freestyle Men's FS84848 Killer Shark Digital Black Polyurethane Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, July 2, 2011
Definately a mans watch, but i think it looks sexy when my girlfriend tryed it out. Big & Bulky, but looks amazing in black gloss. Durable as well.