Profile for Skull13 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Skull13 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Price: $33.07
73 used & new from $21.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Luigi Faces His Fears, And Does A Good Job At It!, June 6, 2013
2013: The Year Of Luigi. It started out strong with this game. While the copy that I bought on Amazon was a gift for someone else, I did get this game for myself. In 3D, this game is amazing. The controls are easier, and the game is much longer than the Gamecube prequel was. Well worth it!

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Offered by goHastings
Price: $30.97
72 used & new from $19.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Donkey Kong Is Truly The King Of The Jungle!, June 6, 2013
The Wii version of the game was amazing! The 3DS version practically knocked it out of the water, with a New Mode, new stages, and more content that kept me coming back for more. Besides, a handheld version of a game that's amazing on the home console is never a bad thing.

Sgt. Frog: Season 3
Sgt. Frog: Season 3
DVD ~ Andrea Kwan
Price: $33.16
9 used & new from $27.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Was Waiting For This! AWESOME!, June 6, 2013
This review is from: Sgt. Frog: Season 3 (DVD)
Sgt. Frog has done it again. I was waiting for Season 3, and I enjoyed this bunch of silly episodes. I'm now more anxious than ever for them to do Season 4!

SquareTrade 2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Plan ($150-$175)
SquareTrade 2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Plan ($150-$175)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $7.11

3.0 out of 5 stars Protection Plans Are Good, But The Price Is Crazy!, June 6, 2013
A protection plan for anything is a good thing, regardless of what it is. But I'm not going to rate anything about it except average, as I'm not sure $150-$175 for an external hard drive is a decent price...

Pikmin 2 (Nintendo Selects:)
Pikmin 2 (Nintendo Selects:)
Offered by good_ideas
Price: $57.95
47 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Played It, But Loved It On The Gamecube!, June 6, 2013
This was actually a gift for someone, so I never got to try this version (He never opened the game...). However, I played it on the original system it was released on, and I loved it! Not much else I can say about this, though...

Pikmin for Wii with new play control

Offered by NinjaX+
Price: $52.22
78 used & new from $35.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Ineresting Twist, But Still Good., June 6, 2013
This review is from: Mario Party 9 (Video Game)
Forget everything you know about Mario Party games. This takes the series in a different direction. Those who are too used to the original rules might not enjoy this game. However, it's still a fun title. My only complaint is that the game requires more luck than skill to come out on top... It's still an enjoyable title.

Mario Party 8
Mario Party 8
Offered by MPSSTORE
Price: $77.39
122 used & new from $18.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Mario Party Fun!, June 6, 2013
This review is from: Mario Party 8 (Video Game)
I admit, it's not the best Mario Party game I've played, but it's still fun. I just wish they had improved on certain things. What kept me going were the Mini-Games. Numerous ways to play them with the Wii Remote kept me playing it until the end.

Wreck-It Ralph (Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)
Wreck-It Ralph (Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)
DVD ~ John C. Reilly
Price: $29.98
71 used & new from $13.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie!, June 6, 2013
I wanted to see this in 3D at the theater, but didn't get a chance. However, I managed to see it and loved it! This version is the best way to experince this great movie! If a sequel is ever made, I have no intention of missing it!

Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition
Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition
Offered by FRONTIER HOBBY SHOP
Price: $13.99
96 used & new from $7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman At His Best!, June 6, 2013
The first game that I got through Steam is amazing. The Wii U version of the sequel is something I would recommend. It definitely is a nice polish to the series with the Wii U features added to the game. I love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3