Profile for A. Schottenstein > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Schottenstein RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

4oz Organic Rosehip Oil ★ BIG 4 OUNCE! ★ 100% Pure & Certified Organic Cold Pressed ★ SEE RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY-BACK - The Highest Quality Rose Hip Seed Oil by Eve Hansen - Unrefined, No Fillers ★ BEST for Face & Skin - HEALS Dry Skin, Fine Lines, Acne Scars, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Sun Damage & More! ★ 100% Guaranteed to Heal Your Body!
Offered by Eve Hansen
Price: $47.00
2 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I am impressed with this oil. I have sensitive ..., September 7, 2014
I am impressed with this oil. I have sensitive skin that tends to breakout but I have had no issues with breakouts since using it. I use it at night after cleansing and my face is soft and hydrated in the morning. Very reasonable price for the quality of product! I will repurchase.