Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for harried > Reviews

Browse

harried's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

harried "momofthree" RSS Feed (usa)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
JanSport T501 SuperBreak Backpack
JanSport T501 SuperBreak Backpack
Price: $20.60 - $134.04

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, February 29, 2016
Garbage. Don't bother. This is NOT JanSport quality.

Best Value Mirrored Leakproof Anti-fog UV Protection Prescription Swim Goggles with Free Nose Clip - Corrective Myopia Swimming Goggles for Men & Women with Custom Diopter Level - Lifetime Warranty! (Silver, -4.0)
Offered by VITCHELO®
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've ever used., December 30, 2015
I'm a big lap swimmer & I've used every brand of goggles from the cheapest to the fanciest.

Remembering that model, price, style is irrelevant if it doesn't fit your face, I've never had goggles quite like these.

Even though the gaskets are silicone, they never squeeze or hurt & don't leave marks on my eyes.
I find myself swimming 1000-1500m, before taking them off my face during an interval because they never bother my face.
They also do NOT fog so far.

I've already ordered a 2nd pair.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2015 6:15 AM PST

HEAD Women's Liquid Last Solid Ultra Swimsuit, 32, Navy
HEAD Women's Liquid Last Solid Ultra Swimsuit, 32, Navy
Offered by Prime Scuba
Price: $24.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 5, 2015
Bizarre cut and bizarre fit.

Old Friend Women's Scuff Moccasin, Chestnut, Large/8-9 M US
Old Friend Women's Scuff Moccasin, Chestnut, Large/8-9 M US
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $43.96

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely NOT Uggs, November 5, 2015
Definitely NOT Uggs. 2 years ago, I was given a pair of Ugg scuffs. After they wore down, I really wanted another pair, but didn't want to pay $100 for slippers.

After receiving these, they were initially small, but I knew they would stretch out quickly. Unfortunately, they stretched so much they now fall off my feet all the time. I've had them only 2 weeks!

The moment I put them on, I knew they weren't the same quality of shearling wool as the Uggs. It's a short nap of shearling, where the Uggs is much longer and complete.

The bottom line is, "you get what you pay for." So, while these are snuggly, they don't feel secure on my feet. I have to be very careful going down the stairs because they'll fall off and I sometimes slip.

The Friendly Swede Stainless Steel Long Push-Open Handle Tea Infuser, Set of 4
The Friendly Swede Stainless Steel Long Push-Open Handle Tea Infuser, Set of 4
Offered by The Friendly Swede
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $15.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Holes could be smaller, but works well., January 26, 2015
I think the mechanism works great; easy to load/unload tea into and out of. It's also easy to clean.
However, the holes are big enough that the finer tea leaks right through and the bottom of my cup is loaded with grounds.
I would like a finer screen to filter out the finer bits.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2015 4:15 PM PST

Raging Planet: 2009
Raging Planet: 2009
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and educational, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Raging Planet: 2009 (Amazon Video)
We don't use cable, only a Roku device. It's tough to find anything educational anymore.
We really enjoyed watching this series as a family.

Thermafreeze Reusable Ice Pack Sheets / Ice Packs -5 Extra Large Sheets - 10 x 15 inch sheets (4 x 6 cells = 24 large cells each, 120 cells total) - Reusable, Flexible, Non-Toxic - Lasts hours longer than ice!
Offered by GroupMedShop
Price: $13.50
6 used & new from $13.49

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, not great, August 21, 2013
These are nice because they're flexible, but they dont stay cold as long as regular hard, cold packs. They're probably ok for shorter periods.

Isotoner Women's Woodlands Fur Thong, Desert, 8/9
Isotoner Women's Woodlands Fur Thong, Desert, 8/9

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubber edges hurt your feet, July 28, 2013
Took a chance on these, and was very disappointed. Once your feet sink into the memory foam, the high, rubber edges around the shoe begin to rub and irritate your toes/heels.

I do NOT recommend these.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, April 27, 2013
We looked forward to these towels with eagerness. However, they do NOT ABSORB at all. In addition to this defect, they constantly shed fibers all over your body while you're trying to use them.

I've washed them several times, thinking they will eventually soften and become absorbent, but to no avail.
This is the biggest waste of money I've ever spent. We can't even use them to dry our dogs.

"Buy cheap, buy twice!"

The Call to Missions, Living the Book of Acts, Testimonies of missionaries from around the world
by Brad Guice and 60 contributors
19 used & new from $16.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, April 27, 2013
After seeing these photographs and reading the stories of the missionaries, even the most skeptical and cynical heart will surely be changed.
The photographs will tug and your heart, and the stories will convince you!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3