Profile for Ram Wats > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ram Wats "Ram Wat" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time
Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time
by Dori Jones Yang
192 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Read about someones passion? This is it!, August 10, 2013
Enjoyed reading this book a lot. Clearly Schultz has a view and went for it. Incredible how the power of passion can make things happen! Inspiring! You should read it.

Nokia Lumia 1020, White 32GB (AT&T)
Nokia Lumia 1020, White 32GB (AT&T)
8 used & new from $167.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, absolutely amazing!!! Its pictures are UNBELIEVABLE !!!, August 10, 2013
Really I bought the black one, but this is such a good phone that I want everyone to know it! I have to say that I own a Lumia 928 and loved the simplicity of Windows Phone, coming from an Android device from a Galaxy that shall remain nameless. I heard about this phone and started thinking I don't need lossless zoom or any of that stuff. Then I went to the store and tried the camera. WOW was I impressed. Not only does it take better, sharper, clearer, it blows the doors off my year old digital camera with a 20x Optical Zoom! I can not say enough good things about this phone, if you love taking pictures get it don't wait just get it. I love the app selection, there is not a single app that I am missing from Android contrary to what they were telling me in the store that I went to. I have them all Instagram in the form of an awesome app called Instance, Facebook, Hulu Plus you name it most likely it is there. Again I LOVE LOVE LOVE my phone and won't trade it for anything out there.

Nike Keeva Ladies Watch WR0105-033
Nike Keeva Ladies Watch WR0105-033

5.0 out of 5 stars Women love them, August 10, 2013
Bought it for a friend who was incredibly delighted. She even wanted to buy many more of them, one of each color.

The Little Book That Beats the Market
The Little Book That Beats the Market
by Joel Greenblatt
287 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Little smile.., August 10, 2013
Honestly I thought the book was ging to be a little bit more interesting, I have heard such good things about it that I went and bought. Was a little bit disappointed although i enjoyed reading it..

50 Pieces Wholesale Lot - Black Velvet Cloth Jewelry Pouches / Drawstring Bags 3" X 4"
Offered by Valley Mall
Price: $8.79
44 used & new from $2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ones!, August 10, 2013
Useful and good quality! Thanks! Will buy again! Even the price is good! Used them for many different things and was never disappointed.

Nokia Lumia 1020, Black 32GB (AT&T)
Nokia Lumia 1020, Black 32GB (AT&T)
Price: $339.99
11 used & new from $150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone ever!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!, August 10, 2013

Nokia Lumia 928, White 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
Nokia Lumia 928, White 32GB (Verizon Wireless)
Price: $389.99
5 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, WOW, WOW, INCREDIBLE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!, June 4, 2013
Slimmer body and straight than the 920.
Low light camera performance is top-notch!!!
The camera is amazing!!!T
he video is smooth and flawless.
It's the best phone I've used and I haven't yet used it in any real low light situations.

Finally -- wireless charging is cool.

Nokia Lumia 521 T-Mobile Cell Phone - White
Nokia Lumia 521 T-Mobile Cell Phone - White
Offered by shopcelldeals
Price: $44.99
142 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, WOW, WOW, Seriuosly, WOW!!!, May 18, 2013
Cannot believe what I got.
This is like a dream come true.
An excellent phone at an EXCELLENT PRICE!!!

Love my new phone, just love it!

Its Camera, Video, Music, Apps, Battery Life, OS, etc. are INCREDIBLE!!!

Thanks Nokia, and thanks LUMIA!!!

A dream come true!!!! :))))))))0
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 7:57 AM PDT

BlackBerry Z10, Black 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
BlackBerry Z10, Black 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
Price: $349.99
11 used & new from $109.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor phone, really dissapointed. Expecting something else, April 10, 2013
disappointed. Was expecting something spectacular...
Just got an improved regular phone...

Needs work

Apps: BlackBerry surprised virtually everyone by announcing it now has 70,000 applications available, yet should have many more.

Maps: Apple got a ton of grief for replacing Google Maps with its own creation, but even its flawed app is better than the Z10's.

While BlackBerry's maps app is functional, it's limited in its bells and whistles. It has turn-by-turn navigation, but fewer points of interest and no walking or transit directions. The maps themselves also aren't that interesting to look at.

Typing: slow, hard. Problems reading the words, which are quite small.

Spent too much time for this?
Was expecting something spectacular...
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2013 2:01 AM PDT

Charles Leonard Loose Leaf Rings, 3 Inch Diameter, Silver, 10/Box (R79)
Charles Leonard Loose Leaf Rings, 3 Inch Diameter, Silver, 10/Box (R79)
Price: $7.88
16 used & new from $2.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 10, 2013
These were exactly what we were expecting.
Solid, nice color and they seem good quality too.
In general I'm very happy