Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for Samem > Reviews

Browse

Samem's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Samem RSS Feed

Les Miserables
Les Miserables
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the best!, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Les Miserables (Amazon Video)
An outstanding production and the final 10 minutes is one of the grandest scenes in history! Recommended for all who appreciate musicals and very light opera.

Entertaining Angels: The Dorothy Day Story
Entertaining Angels: The Dorothy Day Story
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great View!, December 24, 2012
We enjoyed this DVD greatly. The acting was superb. We wished that it had shown events later in Dorothy's life.

Piano Sonata 2 / Morceaux De Fantaisie / Islamey
Piano Sonata 2 / Morceaux De Fantaisie / Islamey
Price: $21.21
38 used & new from $4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, December 24, 2012
Olga is a great interpreter of Rachmaninoff. I have 5 recorded versions of his Sonata #2 and hers is by far the best.

The In-Laws (2003)
The In-Laws (2003)

2.0 out of 5 stars A Poor remake, December 24, 2012
This review is from: The In-Laws (2003) (Amazon Video)
The 1970's version with Alan Arkin and Peter Falk was far, far superior. Michael Douglas was a poor choice for the Peter Falk role. The rewrite was also disappointing.

The In-Laws (1979)
The In-Laws (1979)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best comedies ever, November 24, 2012
This review is from: The In-Laws (1979) (Amazon Video)
If only movies like this were made today! Peter Falk and Alan Arkin are hilarious! Recommended to all audiences. Deserves 5 stars.

Mastering the Nikon D7000
Mastering the Nikon D7000
by Darrell Young
Price: $22.76
78 used & new from $14.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear & Concise, September 19, 2011
I recently purchased my Nikon D7000 from Amazon (a significant step up from my D40)and I was bewildered. I subsequently purchased several D7000 "how-to" books and they helped - somewhat. The operation of the auto-focus system was very confusing and I had problems with the many buttons/menus. What do I do with all that capability? Then along came Darrell Young's book. Bingo! While I will continue to learn - Darrell's book has uniquely helped me put it all together and I am now determined to master the D7000. I now realize that I purchased a capable, state-of-the-art camera - and, when coupled with Darrell's book - well a beginner to DSLR photography need not be frightened. I could go into several details - but others here have covered many of them very well. I might add: I was so impressed with Darrell's book - I just joined Nikonians! Way to go Darrell...........