Profile for A. Stewart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Stewart "distinct" RSS Feed (Everywhere)

Timex Women's T5J151 1440 Sports Digital Black/Pink Resin Strap Watch
Timex Women's T5J151 1440 Sports Digital Black/Pink Resin Strap Watch
Price: $16.96
10 used & new from $14.92

4.0 out of 5 stars overall good deal but for beginner or intermediate runners, August 29, 2008
This is a a very attractive watch which is definitely a plus. Also, the watch is relatively easy to use. However there a few drawbacks. For example, after thirty minutes, the watch no longer records seconds, only minutes. This unfortunately makes this watch futile unless you are a beginner and are not too concerned with precision. I wouldn't recommend this watch for a serious or experienced runner. ( I am a sprinter that has taken up cross country thus i found this watch served its purpose considering I was running cross country to improve in sprinting events). Another major drawback is the lack of directions with the watch. I mean I understand the watch is only twenty bucks but can I get some fricking directions????!!!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2011 9:41 AM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, April 4, 2008
These flats are cute and relatively decent for the price. I just got them today so I haven't gotten the opportunity to walk around in them for more than a minute but I was pleased.The one complaint I would have I guess would be that they may not be great if you have particularly wide feet- which is true for many flats.