Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Texas, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Moto G 3rd Generation Case, SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Series Premium Hybrid Protective Bumper Case for Motorola Moto G 3 Gen (2015 Release) (Frost/Black)
Offered by BrilloTech
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They're great! Very sturdy, April 7, 2016
We've bought several SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle series cases. They're great! Very sturdy.

Hard plastic back, semi-hard & partly flexible edges. I like the style/feel. It's not the thinnest cases... but I've dropped my phone SEVERAL times on concrete at the corners and it's fine and case is fine.

I would definitely recommend this case for a medium-thickness case. It's not dual-layer thick like some Otterbox cases... but also not as thin/cheap as some silicone or TPU cases... it's a nice in-between

Not My Father's Son Signed Copy
Not My Father's Son Signed Copy
by Alan Cumming
Price: $26.99
27 used & new from $4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 11, 2016
Gripping and personal. Also very relatable. Will worth the read

Hyperikon T8 T10 T12 LED Light Tube, 4FT, Dual-End Powered, Easy Ballast Removal Installation, 18W (48W equivalent), 2310 Lumens, 5000K (Crystal White Glow), Clear Cover, DLC & UL - (Pack of 4)
Offered by Hyperikon
Price: $78.00
3 used & new from $44.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Good packaging, easy install, perfect replacement tube, February 23, 2016
Perfect replacement for standard tube. Super easy to replace (Same as a normal tube). I didn't have to remove the existing ballast, but I probably will later.

Color & brightness is the same and or better than standard fluorescent tube.

ThermoPro TP07 Remote Wireless Digital Kitchen Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Timer for BBQ Smoker Grill Oven, 300 Feet Range
Offered by i-Tronics
Price: $45.99
3 used & new from $27.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good probe, but bad wireless, January 27, 2016
Wireless broke after one use. Even after trying to reset or try different batteries.

Quick Charge 2.0, [Qualcomm Certified Reversible USB Port] CHOE 18W USB Turbo Wall Charger Fast Charge Wireless Charger for Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6 Edge/Plus, Note 5 and more
Offered by CHOETECH-Official
Price: $25.00
3 used & new from $12.32

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT charger, mediocre cable., December 15, 2015
Charger is great. Fast, compatible, it just works. Just be prepared to replace the cable after a few months because the pins wear out and it slips/disconnects from phone easily.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note 3, and Note 2 Neoprene Cell Phone Arm Band for Running, Walking, Hiking, and Other Exercise and Sports Activities by ASCT (Black)
Offered by Advanced Supply Chain Technologies
Price: $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but design of velcro fastener (separator) is not ideal, December 15, 2015
it's a good case, bu the velcro strap has a separator between the sticky/fuzzy sides that gets caught whenever I fasten it. Otherwise, it works well.

Foscam FI9821P Plug & Play Megapixel 1.0 Megapixel 1280 x 720 Wireless/Wired Pan/Tilt IP Camera with IR-Cut (Black)
Price: $59.99
47 used & new from $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great indoor wifi camera; I'd buy more in a heartbeat; works well with Synology, December 15, 2015
great little camera; monitor kitchen / living area.
good quality day or night;
rock solid stability with Synology NAS
Audio mic is good, but not great (but still way better than expected).
I'd buy more of these if I needed more indoor cameras in a heartbeat.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2016 8:34 AM PST

Moto X Pure Edition Case, SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Series Premium Hybrid Protective Bumper Case for Motorola Moto X Style / Pure Edition (2015 Release) (Frost/Black)
Offered by BrilloTech
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SO much happier using this phone with the case (rather than included ..., October 1, 2015
SO much happier using this phone with the case (rather than included bumper or bare phone).

Is it perfect? No, but for an inexpensive case it's pretty darn awesome.
Yes, it has a couple millimeters due to case material, but in my opinion it's WELL worth it for usability.

PROS:
-Feels SO much better in-hand and during use. Non-slip material, but easily slides in/out of male pants/shorts pocket
-Buttons are fairly easy to use, but obviously not "quite" as good as a bare phone, but they're acceptable.
-Ports (headphones/power) are easily accessible

My nit-picks:
-Wish back was completely transparent rather than frosted (to show off more colors of phone). The back color (mine is white) is still visible, just not as pronounced as it could be with clear material. THe accent color (mine was red) is exposed & visible.

Hayward SP2302VSP Max-Flo VS Variable-Speed Pool Pump Energy Star Certified
Hayward SP2302VSP Max-Flo VS Variable-Speed Pool Pump Energy Star Certified
Price: $775.00
13 used & new from $639.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful when needed, QUIET and efficient the rest of the time!, May 5, 2015
Uses <10% of electricity of previous Hayward 2HP single-speed.
Old pump used ~2000 watts.
New pump uses ~153 watts (~1400rpm)

I have a ~35,000 gallon pool.
At full speed 3000rpm, the pump has NO problem moving enough water compared to the old pump.
I tried to use this pump at a lower speed (lower electricity), but it just wasn't enough PSI (pressure) through the system to circulate water and pull water in through the skimmers. I had to "play" with the settings to find the optimum speed/RPM to fit my pool/pipes/features. Everyone will be different.

I would buy this again in a hearbeat, and I recommend it to all friends who have pools.

I used to run our old 2HP 8hrs/day in the summer (off at night).
Now I run this pump at a relatively slow 1400rpm 24hrs/day (and it's still WAY cheaper to run). It doesn't clear off the dust/pollen from the top of the pool as fast as 3000rpm, but over the day it has no problem clearing it out... and it's set to "just" enough pressure to barely suck water in the skimmers. Some people might "feel" like you need to run it faster, but you don't.

BENEFIT: I have a salt-water pool & salt-chlorinator and I think it works even BETTER now because I NEVER have to scrub for algae... I guess since it constantly circulates water 24hrs/day.

I calculate I'll break-even from the replacement cost in 6-7 months due to less electricity (I get a $150 rebate from my electric company for buying this energy-saving pump). I should have done this YEARS ago.

I had a neighbor help install it. It was just a bit of PVC work and wiring (which was easy).

Vilros Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit--Black Case Edition
Vilros Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit--Black Case Edition
Offered by Prestige Milano
Price: $64.99
2 used & new from $60.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Works flawlessly; VERY easy setup; make sure to use provided micro-USB charger!, April 8, 2015
We use this connected to TV running http://kodi.tv app. It's AMAZING.

MAKE SURE to use the provided micro-USB charger. I tested without it, using micro-USB connected to a PC USB port... and it booted into KODI fine, it worked ok, but the wifi wouldn't work. When I switched to the provided micro-USB it worked flawlessly.

I haven't yet tested other OSes, but it's off to a great start! I will DEFINITELY be ordering more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7