Profile for K Adey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K Adey RSS Feed

The Language of Flowers: A Novel
The Language of Flowers: A Novel
by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
Price: $8.52
279 used & new from $0.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, February 26, 2014
My book club read The Language of Flowers and I think it was the first book we all loved. The more I learned about Victoria, the more I wanted to know. The meaning of each flower was beautifully intertwined throughout the story. I highly recommend this book.

G-Box Midnight Android 4 / Linux XBMC Streaming Mini HTPC TV Box Player
G-Box Midnight Android 4 / Linux XBMC Streaming Mini HTPC TV Box Player
3 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing Product, October 25, 2012
This is a very nice product. I purchased it as a cheap device for my cabin (I have DSL but no cable or satellite) so I would not have to use my laptop as my remote box for the video stream from my Vulkano Flow at my main home. This works extremely well. BUT - wow - it is so much more than just a remote viewing device. It brings a lot of the various sites around the Web that I use Hulu, Netflix, sports streams etc - into one place - XBMC. You do need to be willing to mess with Android and add 3rd party plug-ins to XBMC - perhaps more than most folks would want to deal with - I took that as a challenge- and there are lots of forums that help find and load these things if you are willing to take the time - you will not be alone...

I had an issue with Wifi - it would not turn on consistently during boot. Customer support was EXCELLENT - within 24 hours they had isolated the problem (linked to some specific LG LCD TVs) and advised to keep the TV off during boot sequence - and now Wifi turns on and connects every time. Now that I have it working so well I do not leave it at the cabin - I keep it at home and use it here for web browsing and the like. I guess I need to get another for my original purpose! Great product for the price if you are willing to be an early adopter and suffer through a few bumpy spots. Do not get this if you expect to plug it in and magically stream all kinds of content w/o working for it. Also - get a wireless mouse - working with the remote is painful.