Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for blubill > Reviews

Browse

blubill's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

blubill RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Noctua NF-F12 PWM Cooling Fan
Noctua NF-F12 PWM Cooling Fan
Offered by Tyler Direct
Price: $18.99
47 used & new from $15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the hype for me, January 23, 2016
I was pretty disappointed with these fans. There's not really anything wrong with them, they just aren't miracle fans like everyone makes them out to be. I have two of the Noctua NF-A8 PWM Premium 80mm Fan's in the bottom of my case and 2 of these Noctua NF-F12 PWM Cooling Fan's in the top of my fan. It was originally 3, but one of them was much louder than the others so I assumed it had a defect and returned it (Amazon is awesome). I had been planning on buying a replacement, but it's just not worth it to me. They are quieter than the fans that came with my Corsair H105, but there is no noticeable difference between them and the ones that came with my Cooler Master HAF XB II EVO case. On top of that, they push MUCH less air. I have them set up to pull in from the back and then out through the front (where my H105 Radiator is location). With the stock fans I could feel constant cool air blowing out the front of my case, but now it's not near as strong of a breeze and it's much warmer.

I give them 3 stars because they aren't bad fans, they just aren't as good as everyone makes them out to be.
Comment Comment | Permalink

JEKYLL + HYDE
JEKYLL + HYDE
Price: $11.88
87 used & new from $6.52

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Fan, April 28, 2015
This review is from: JEKYLL + HYDE (Audio CD)
This is probably my favorite band but this album is a big disappointment. It's like one song is a Zac Brown Band song and then you get a Def Leopard Song, and then you get a One Direction song. If I wanted to hear a One Direction song I'd listen to One Direction, if I wanted to hear a Def Leopard song I'd listen to Def Leopard. I guess now if I want to hear a Zac Brown Band song I will need to listen to one of their older CDs. It's just too much of an identity crisis for me and it's a real shame.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2015 12:13 PM PDT

DSTE® EN-EL3E Replacement Li-ion Battery for Nikon D70 D70S D80 D90 D100 D200 D300 D300S D700 Camera
Offered by DSTE Technology
Price: $11.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product. Bought these in November and now 3 ..., March 1, 2015
Terrible product. Bought these in November and now 3 months later they already won't charge. I tried scheduling a return but it won't let me. I'd buy the real deal instead of these cheap knock offs if I were you.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5 ( Not for iPhone 5C or 5S)(Discontinued by Manufacturer) - Blue/Lime Green
Offered by ShimonTech
Price: $31.29
7 used & new from $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate protection, October 14, 2014
Bought this to protect my iPhone 5 at work. I was impressed at how well put together it was. It's the best phone case I've ever owned. I like the colors as well. I recently upgraded my iPhone to the newer model and passed this phone/case onto my girlfriend. She loves it as much as I do. It's a great product!

[DISCONTINUED] Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-7TE250BW)
35 used & new from $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best SSD, October 14, 2014
I believe this is the best SSD for the money. I am a computer tech and this is the one I will always recommend until I find a reason not too. Great write speeds and lasts longer than the other brands I've experienced.

Mario Kart 8 - Nintendo Wii U
Mario Kart 8 - Nintendo Wii U
Offered by Ocean Reef Electronics
Price: $49.00
126 used & new from $38.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, but you already knew that., October 14, 2014
I mean you already know how awesome this game is. I haven't met a person that isn't a fan that's played it.

ZXUY Hard Drive Caddy Tray for Apple Unibody MacBook / MacBook Pro 13 15 17 SuperDrive (Replacement Only)
Offered by A qi shanba
Price: $7.88
28 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised., October 14, 2014
Works perfectly. Used this to install an additional data drive to go with the SSD I put in my MacBook Pro. Worked great, and I never use a CD/DVD anyway so it was a good solution for me.

Crucial 8GB Single DDR3 1333 MT/s  (PC3-10600) CL9 SODIMM 204-Pin 1.35V/1.5V Notebook Memory Module CT102464BF1339
Crucial 8GB Single DDR3 1333 MT/s (PC3-10600) CL9 SODIMM 204-Pin 1.35V/1.5V Notebook Memory Module CT102464BF1339
Offered by WHOLESALE TAG
Price: $37.99
13 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Macbook Pro Upgrade, October 14, 2014
Installed in my MacBook Pro. It works great. Happy with the performance boost.

MoKo Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart-shell Stand Cover Case for ASUS VivoTab Smart ME400 ME400C 10.1 inch Windows 8 tablet, BLACK (with Auto Wake/Sleep Function)
Offered by BSCstore

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, October 14, 2014
Good case, it offers good protection without bulking the device up too much. Magnet feature works great. Sometimes when it was folded behind the device it would make it go to sleep. I resolved this issue but folding it again and just holding it down.

Metra 70-1771 Radio Wiring Harness for Ford/Lincoln/Mazda 1998-Up into Car, 16 Pin
Price: Click here to see our price
93 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, October 14, 2014
Worked great. Was able to install a CD player in my truck.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3