Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for M. Huynh > Reviews

Browse

M. Huynh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Huynh RSS Feed (Austin, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
Monster Shooter 2
Monster Shooter 2
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish they would've factored in for those that uses SixAxis ..., July 10, 2014
This review is from: Monster Shooter 2 (App)
Wish they would've factored in for those that uses SixAxis Controller (for PS3 controllers) so it would be compatible with the game. I could only activate the shooting button and not the movement. Hope you guys will make it compatible in the near future.

YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Party
YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Party
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun game. Wish it would've randomized each episode questions, July 10, 2014
This review is from: YOU DON'T KNOW JACK Party (App)
Fun game. Wish it would've randomized each episode questions. It gets mighty predictable and if you remembered the questions from each episodes, it gets mighty boring afterwards.

Sixaxis Connect
Sixaxis Connect
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS APP! HEED OUR WARNING!, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Sixaxis Connect (App)
Should've listened to the other reviewer. If I could get a refund, I would like LOVE to have one. 1 star!!!!!

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tube, .15-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)
Offered by CB Select
Price: $10.03
14 used & new from $7.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Makes My Lip Dry, February 21, 2013
I have used Burt's Bee for the longest time and all their "flavors" but now they make my lips really dry within 30 minutes or so. Are they cutting corners or adding something in? Something must've changed because it is extremely annoying having to reapply so often! They probably want us to use up the chapstick as fast as possible with some kind of skin drying agent.

I moved onto Nivea Milk & Honey and the difference was like when I had first used Burt's Bee. Lasts longer and you wouldn't have to reapply so often.

I'm surprised people aren't complaining about it. If you have to reapply your chapstick in less than 30 minutes, that's NOT normal.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2013 6:08 PM PDT

Crest Pro-Health Clinical Deep Clean Mint Flavor Mouthwash 237 mL
Crest Pro-Health Clinical Deep Clean Mint Flavor Mouthwash 237 mL
Offered by GardaTek
Price: $3.98
8 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok..., November 2, 2012
Let's just start off I've only recently became an avid mouthwash user since I have a problem with bad breath. I have used Crest Mouthwash (the non-alcohol one that's purple), Listerine, SmartMouth, and Crest Clinical.

All in all if you have used SmartMouth, this product is quite similar to it in terms of taste and what it does to your taste buds.

And people complaining about it burning, it clearly state it contains Hydrogen Peroxide and since people reacts to it accordingly, stay clear of it. I don't feel the burning sensation luckily so this product works pretty darn well for me.

As for the taste bud, the SmartMouth uses some kind of Zinc formula and that adversely affects what you'll be tasting for quite awhile. I normally just rinse my mouth after eating a meal so throughout the day, I wouldn't have to endure what you all are having to go through.

The pros of this product is that it does what it claims and the next morning, I have pretty decent breath and not the decay smell of dry arid mouth. So if you have a pretty good tolerance to Hydrogen Peroxide or any alcohol in your mouth, this is THE product to use.

I bought mine at the local drug store and love it thoroughly. My teeth is still white (used their whitening strips like 3-4 years ago). Been using this mouthwash for almost 3 weeks now. Haven't seen signs of my teeth turning brown as others had mentioned. And if you went to your Dentist after using this and haven't been to one within 6 months, and they claimed your teeth needs cleaning, your teeth was dirty to begin with or they're simply charging you money for a simple cleaning. Don't blame Crest for that either. I thought that was ridiculous.

Overall, I would recommend this product if you're able to handle the pain (if you feel any to begin with) and if you can't, go use the non-alcohol one. Simple as that.

Magna Cart Flatform 300 lb Capacity Four Wheel Folding  Hand Truck
Magna Cart Flatform 300 lb Capacity Four Wheel Folding Hand Truck
Price: $60.34
18 used & new from $51.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh...., June 28, 2012
I have thought being collapsible and all it would've been awesome. Should've known better. If they designed where the handles where you push/pull leaned up to 120 degrees or more, it would've been perfect. Instead it's permanently at a 90 degrees angle where it's ridiculous to push.

Vivitek Qumi Q2 300 Lumen WXGA HDMI 3D-Ready Pocket DLP Projector (White)
Vivitek Qumi Q2 300 Lumen WXGA HDMI 3D-Ready Pocket DLP Projector (White)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Projector with a major flaw, July 14, 2011
Let's just say I have own an Optoma HD65, due to the lamp and power outages around here, I've opted for an LG HX300(G). I was able to live with it fine and dandy but wanted something around 720p instead of 1080p. I don't need 1080p to live since most of the stuff I watch are from Netflix or YouTube. 720p is enough for HD quality and everything else that I do.

Then I researched for more LED projectors and ran into LG HW300 and Qumi Q2. To be honest I would've gone with the LG HW300 for the DLNA so I could stream videos/musics easier without bunch of cables around my room and in my closet.

As for the Qumi Q2, the 300 lumens is enough for me. I can live with it since the LG HX300 is about the same but I would have to say the Q2 is slightly brighter. My only major gripe is having to buy adapters for my HDMI cable and component (still need to find an adapter for it). No accessories/adapters for other video inputs (for example the Wii).

The menu is really really basic. Can't calibrate much at all. Cannot change R, G, B to suit the situation. The presettings were ok. Brightness was way too saturated but not too bad for me.

Now for the good stuff, pixels are much more less noticeable when compared to the LG HW300, thanks to the increase pixels. Videos played nicely no stutter, no rainbow effect that I could notice, and the fan was not too bad (bad during silent scenes).

**One little trouble, I had a defective one prior to this review. The red led was broken or something because Mario's red under clothing was pure black. So did other images and videos where red didn't show up. Amazon was willing to replace it without any hassle. Thank you Amazon. Vivitek took awhile to respond but I took up on Amazon's offer because they were much more speedier in their replies.

Overall though, I am pleased with the product.

Update- After using it for like 2 weeks. I'm actually getting quite frustrated with the projector. It appears that after shutting off the projector and turning it back on later, you are required to refocus again. If you are using it as a dedicated theater and mounted on the ceiling, you literally have to climb up every time, turn the focus wheel and not turn it off ever again. That's very inconvenient and a major flaw for me. I wish Vivitek would address something on this issue other than telling us to just refocus when it reaches operational temperature.

Update 8/27/11- I'm beginning to notice the projector is not focused in some areas strangely enough. Like along the bottom right portion of the screen is blurred out and middle left. Apparently it's a common problem. Please buy at your own discretion. Dropped it to 3 stars.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2013 8:05 AM PDT

DEEP SEA COSMETICS FACIAL PEELING GEL - DEAD SEA
DEEP SEA COSMETICS FACIAL PEELING GEL - DEAD SEA

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Light Peel, September 8, 2010
I bought this because I saw this at a kiosk in Barton Creek Square Mall (Austin, TX) and would like to justify this item a bit further incase somebody was wanting to buy but got skeptical due to some of the reviews floating around.

I came across this product at the kiosk like I had mentioned and was a bit skeptical with the process. The seller was brutally coming onto you as if trying to scam you into something you probably wouldn't even want to buy. Anyways she placed some of this gel onto the back of my hand, rubbed it in and then kept rubbing until it came off (using a cotton) and bam all that dead skin that I'm so familiarize with. I have done all kinds of chemical (acid) peel so I know that is definitely my dead skin on there. Price wise I knew it was going to be around $100+ for both the peel and moisturizer so I left the kiosk and searched online on my own.

Amazon's price was perfect and I could test all I want without feeling any buyer's remorse! It came in via USPS pretty fast. I washed my face with a over the counter Salicylic acid cleanser, applied just a pea size gel+ (varies on your face so add a bit more but remember a little goes a long way!), dabbed on forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, temple etc.., rubbed it in gently, waited 8-9 mins since someone on YouTube recommended it, and then I rubbed my face in circular motion to get it off. At first I was like, where is all the dead skin (referring back to the experience at the mall as well) and got pretty frustrated. I looked down into the sink and it struck me. All of the dead skin (brown, black material) were in the sink. Everywhere! It was disgusting yet felt very exhilarating!

Then I put on the Deep Sea Moisturizer which I highly recommend. One pump on the back of your hand, dab it in the areas and just use a circular motion around your face until it is absorbed into your skin. I have a Peptide Serum that I had bought from MakeUpArtistsChoice so I use that at night and the moisturizer in the morning since it contains SPF.

Highly recommend it if you got acne or none. This product is a good acne PREVENTION (not cure)! Remember everyone is different so if it works for you go for it. If it doesn't, don't blame the product but yourself. I've gone through tons of product for acne and this is definitely aiding in preventing my acne from going rampant.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2011 10:10 AM PST

Satechi® Universal Car Holder & Mount for iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, S6, S5, Note 3, Nexus S, HTC One X, S, Motorola Droid Maxx, on Windshield & Dashboard (Car Holder)
Offered by Satechi
Price: $29.99
12 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works PERFECTLY but....., September 8, 2010
I just had to make a review for this product because it is insanely amazing for a holder. I have attached a Zune, iPod Touch, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and they all held well via the windshield. I was suspecting there would be a lot of vibration and movement but there were little to none at all. The suction is amazing unlike others I have used that drops when temperature changes because there is a mechanism that allows you to rotate it to lock the suction "seal" tight to the windshield.

The product came with 2 cradles that both worked wonderfully but my favorite had got to be the universal cradle. There is a button that "ejects"/widen the grip area so you could fit whatever you like whether it is in a case or not and just lock it into place via pushing the sides inward creating a snug fit. You won't have to worry about damaging the sides because there is a cushion pad on the sides to protect the item.

Now what I DON'T like is the fact that the price is insanely expensive because of the shipping and handling practically +$7 to the value listed here. It also came with this smart pad that is utterly useless because it would not stick to my dashboard at all that is made of leather. Although it got mighty sticky to my skin so I could not have placed it anywhere even using the transparent strip they've attached to it. I had expected it to NOT stick to the dashboard because someone had mentioned it as well. It would have been really nice but hey it's not a perfect product that's why I knocked it down one star.

So if you're expecting it to stick to the dashboard, I repeat it would not unless it's made of some other material that the suction cup could stick to. If you're going to stick to onto any glass surface, you're good to go!

I would highly recommend this product to anyoneeeee. I am not affiliated with this company at all! Just your average consumer that buys on impulse hahaha.

**UPDATE:
This product had served me well for so long. Never once dropped from my windshield and stayed there for well over 6 months and such. My friend loved it too so I gave it to him and bought another. Thanks Satechi!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2010 11:49 PM PDT

Eureka Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer, 313A
Eureka Enviro Hard-Surface Floor Steamer, 313A
Price: $49.00
18 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Eco Friendly Steamer, March 8, 2010
I received my steamer pretty fast through Amazon and love the steamer! No chemicals or wipes to buy monthly imagine the amount of money I'd saving! I'm a full-time student so I don't have the time or money to be wasting on shopping for extra "necessities."

Now to the main point, the parts were pretty easy to assemble except for the handle. The manual itself was very easy to understand but some parts leaves you questionable like how to adjust the handle. I had a hard time trying to figure out how to adjust it. So the first time through I had to steam at a very low height. (For others though, you have to screw the main stick into the steamer then lightly pushing down, lightly turn it counter-clockwise and then you'll be able to adjust it.)

Like others have said, water WILL leak out the first time through so have a towel handy and wait until the amber light lights up. Second time through it should be ready to go.

I have used this steamer on my Trafficmaster Allure Vinyl Planking and regular vinyl flooring in the kitchen with no problem what so ever. The main thing is to not leave it in the same spot for more than 8 seconds so keep moving or turn it off and place it back on the cooling/pre-heating tray.

I'd buy another for my grandma since she shouldn't be fumbling around with un-needed chemicals and cleaning astringents.

Page: 1 | 2