Profile for N. Alam > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Alam "NadiaBoston" RSS Feed (BOSTON)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Raising Global IQ: Preparing Our Students for a Shrinking Planet
Raising Global IQ: Preparing Our Students for a Shrinking Planet
by Carl Hobert
Price: $20.73
47 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An important book for global educators everywhere!, September 8, 2014
Raising Global IQ provided me key insights and strategies for how educators can introduce a meaningful global education program into their schools. This book is a must-have for educators looking to teach students how to be global citizens. Fantastic read!

Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump, Lavender
Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump, Lavender
Price: $92.34
8 used & new from $84.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after exactly 2 months, and that noise is RIDICULOUS, June 10, 2014
When I first received this product, I was happy with it. As a pump, I liked it better than the Ameda breastpump, but all of a sudden the pump stopped working after two months! Just like that! Reading some other reviews, it seems that this has happened to a few people. I also have to say that the noise is so loud that I could never use this pump at work. Seriously, that noise is horrendous!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 18, 2014 11:15 AM PDT

Bravado Designs Womens' Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - Black - Small
Bravado Designs Womens' Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra - Black - Small
Offered by Easy Essentials
Price: $44.10
23 used & new from $44.10

5.0 out of 5 stars I guess you get what you pay for...this is such a comfortable nursing bra!, June 4, 2014
I have invested in both good and bad nursing bras. At first, I was reluctant to purchase this bra because I wasn't sure if it would truly be comfortable and it's more expensive than other nursing bras. BUT, I am so glad I ordered this. The fit is great and it is SO comfortable!! I highly recommend this for anyone who is nursing or if you just want a comfy bra!

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Play Mat, Jumbo (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Play Mat, Jumbo (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
3 used & new from $79.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 month old loves it, April 23, 2014
Just got this for my 5 month old. He rolls around in it. It is large enough for him to play and I find the padding to be sufficient if you have a carpeted floor already. It's bright and colorful. I lie down on the mat and play with the little guy too!

Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 3 Pack Longsleeve Onesies Brand, White, 6-9 Months
Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 3 Pack Longsleeve Onesies Brand, White, 6-9 Months
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed that Gerber uses factories in Bangladesh to make these clothes, March 21, 2014
I recently decided I would stop buying any clothes made in Bangladesh after the tragic building collapse (Rana Plaza). I was surprised and disappointed that Gerber makes clothes in a country where workers are paid next to nothing and in working conditions that are hazardous. I also think the onesies are crappy. Carter's is a much better brand and their clothes are much softer.

Anker® Bluetooth Ultra-Slim Aluminum Keyboard Cover with Stand for iPad 4 / 3 / 2 (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works terrific. Sleek design. Don't know how I went so long without this!, March 14, 2014
A couple years ago I got an expensive Apple wireless keyboard for more than twice the price of this one. This one is great. It attaches magnetically, has a sleek design, and my iPad stays put! I haven't traveled on a train or plane with this keyboard so cannot attest to it's sturdiness while traveling, but certainly sitting in a chair it works great!!

Carseat Canopy Baby Infant Car Seat Cover w/Attachment Straps and Minky Fabric (Knott)
Offered by LBJ Wholesale
Price: $19.18
10 used & new from $19.18

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how I managed without this, March 10, 2014
I never initially understood why people got these ca r seat blankets when you can just throw a blanket over the baby or car seat yourself...but now that I have one, I totally get it. These car seat covers fit perfectly over the car seat and don't keep falling down the way a blanket does. The inside of the cover is soft and the blanket is actually thicker than it looks in the picture. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this cover. A must-buy for folks in colder climates!

The First Years Star Teething Blanket
The First Years Star Teething Blanket
Price: $9.42
20 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 month old really enjoys playing with this!, March 10, 2014
This is a really fun 'toy' for my curious 5-month-old! It is larger than the picture looks. I can put it right on the baby's car seat and he plays with it in the car. Good deal!

Convenience Concepts 8043391-BL American Heritage Bookshelf Ladder, Black
Convenience Concepts 8043391-BL American Heritage Bookshelf Ladder, Black
Price: $83.96
12 used & new from $80.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shelves, March 10, 2014
I wanted something to put in our dining area that would also display some framed photos. This does the job perfectly. I use one shelf to stack albums. I really love it.

Amazon.com White Gift Card Box - $75, White Card
Amazon.com White Gift Card Box - $75, White Card
Price: $75.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I ordered this gift card with box for a friend...the box arrived with dirt all over it even though it was packaged tight, March 10, 2014
I don't know how amazon managed to mess up such a small item...if you order this gift card, DON'T bother getting the box...I ordered a gift card for a friend's baby shower...the white box was a little beat up and had dirt on it. I now have to get another gift box. I was so disappointed, especially considering what a huge fan of amazon I am. I was surprised they messed up their own product!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4