Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Under Armour Igniter 2.0 Shiny Black Frame, with Black Rubber and Storm (ANSI) Gray Polarized Lens
Price: $104.79
14 used & new from $97.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Oakley Has Serious Compitition, June 29, 2015
Great pair of sunglasses. Purchased these with a 20% off coupon code and couldn't be happier. Out the door price was less than $80 and they are equal to, if not superior to, Oakleys that are $180+. They are light and fit my large head comfortably. The lenses are crystal clear and the polarization does a great job at blocking glare. The Z87 rating also allows me to where them at work as my primary protective eye wear. If they sold clear blue lenses I would purchase another pair for my night shifts.

Etekcity High Accuracy Pocket Size Handheld pH Meter Pen Tester, Yellow
Etekcity High Accuracy Pocket Size Handheld pH Meter Pen Tester, Yellow
Offered by EverGreen2015
Price: $14.69
2 used & new from $14.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Monitor, June 15, 2015
I use this product to monitor the pH of my Enagic Leveluk SD501 Kangen Water Machine. It works perfectly and helps keep up with my machines maintenance needs.

Sunshade for HONDA ACCORD SEDAN 2013 2014 2015 2016 Without Lane Warning Heatshield Windshield Custom-fit Sunshade #1394
Offered by PROTRIM INC
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Way To Beat The Heat, June 15, 2015
Great upgrade for my 2015 Honda Accord Sport. The temperature difference is incredible. I live in so-cal and the summers are brutal. This shade makes the interior bearable even on the hottest days.

CAP Barbell Olympic 2-Inch Spring Clip Collars, Pair
CAP Barbell Olympic 2-Inch Spring Clip Collars, Pair
Price: $6.87
23 used & new from $6.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gym Accessory, June 15, 2015
These clips are a fantastic buy. I was always scouring the weight room at my local gym trying to compete with other people for clips. These are of much higher quality than what the club offers. I would gladly pay double what i paid for these. The only warning I would give people is that for people with small hands they may be difficult to use at first. They are VERY stiff and may require the use of two hands to open and release.

Permatex 22058 Dielectric Tune-Up Grease, 3 oz. Tube
Permatex 22058 Dielectric Tune-Up Grease, 3 oz. Tube
Price: $6.49
54 used & new from $6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 15, 2015
Used this to seal up the connection to some LED headlights I installed. One of the lights had a slight flicker which no longer occurs and the previously exposed connectors now have a complete moisture barrier.

BSN Syntha-6, Cookies and Cream, 5-Pound
BSN Syntha-6, Cookies and Cream, 5-Pound
Offered by Supplements Now
Price: $39.98
28 used & new from $39.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tasting Anytime Protein, June 15, 2015
I have been eating this particular brand/flavor of protein for years. It never gets old. If you mix it with milk (I use non-fat) it literally tastes like a cookies and cream milkshake from an ice cream shop.

Polar M400 GPS Sports Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Black
Polar M400 GPS Sports Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Black
Price: Click here to see our price
43 used & new from $124.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Activity Tracker, June 15, 2015
This product replaced my old Timex IronMan Trainer. The timex was great for a long time but it started to feel outdated. I saw this product and decided to give it a try. I absolutly love it. The activity tracking is very accurate and provides motivation to move throughout the day. I have had no issues with syncing my Android phone (which is a notorious complaint) or with my computer.

Polar Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart
Polar Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart
Price: $67.02
102 used & new from $45.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Add-On for M400, June 15, 2015
Sensor works great and I had no problem syncing with my M400 or my mobile device. Allows for much more accurate activity tracking when running or walking.

iJDMTOY (4) 3-SMD 29mm 6614F LED Replacement Bulbs For Car Sun Visor Vanity Mirror Lights, Xenon White
Offered by iJDMTOY Car LED Guru
Price: $23.99
2 used & new from $10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Upgrade, But...., June 15, 2015
The bulbs do look great and fit my 2015 Honda Accord Sport no problem. The one star was deducted because the color temperature is a little off. I have 6K Vled's in all my other interior lights and they are a true 6k. These are more of a 5k white.

6x Savvies Ultra-Clear Screen Protector for Polar M400, accurately fitting - simple assembly - residue-free removal

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a Bad Protector, June 15, 2015
These little covers are not a bad buy for the price.
Pros: - Fit the M400 perfectly
- Easy to install
Cons: - They are not very tough. They scuff and scratch easily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6