Profile for zardoz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

zardoz RSS Feed (Milwaukee, WI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
US Acrylic® Clear DVD/CD Holder - holds 7 standard DVD cases or 14 standard CD jewel cases
Offered by U.S. Acrylic, LLC
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., March 30, 2015
Good construction; solid material; clear acrylic; nice and strong. Arrived packed well and was undamaged. I will soon be ordering more.

Only downside (the reason for the 4-star rating) is that there are no drilled slots for hanging or mounting, nor is there any provision for stacking multiple holders.

(25) Empty 6mm Ultra Thin Single Slimline Blue Replacement Boxes / Cases for Blu-Ray DVD Movies - Holds 1 Disc #DVBR06BR
Offered by Square Deal Recordings&Supplies
Price: $16.00
5 used & new from $9.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly satisfied., March 9, 2015
Some of the cases do not hold the dvd real well. The disk stays in the holding button when sitting on the shelf, but when the case is opened sometimes the disks try to fall out. However, this happens on only about 5-10% of cases; but it is something to be aware of when using this product.

Other wise, the disks stay nice in the case, and the case snaps shut tightly and securely.

Hoyle Card Puzzle & Board Games
Hoyle Card Puzzle & Board Games
Offered by Sun World
Price: $21.56
24 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly fun, but the game cheats., March 5, 2015
Fun to play, if you don't mind the game cheating on you.

Now I'm certainly no poker pro, but I have played real poker (with real dollars and real people) for over 40 years. The way this program acts when you are stomping the computer-players is that the closer you get to bankrupting one of the computer-generated players, the more often the comp player will get cards that are just a tad bit better than yours. I find that really infuriating, not to mention that for me it ruins the whole fun factor.

The game works well on my Win7 desktop, but does not interface so well with my old XP laptop.

CL60 Nylon Cassette Tape Case (60-Capacity)
CL60 Nylon Cassette Tape Case (60-Capacity)
2 used & new from $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a tad bit overpriced, February 8, 2015
I am glad I noticed the price before I got too excited about this item. It is just what I wanted; actually I was going to order 2 or 3 of them. That is until I saw the price. As of 2/8/15 it is being sold for a mere $550. Seriously? $550?? I suppose they don't have to sell too many to realize a decent profit.

I gave the product 3 stars only because it seems like a nice item, and it isn't fair to hold the price against it.

EDIT: I see the price had been reduced to a mere US$150. Such a deal!!! When it drops to under $50, then I may get one.

Garmin nüvi 2557LMT 5-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
Garmin nüvi 2557LMT 5-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
Price: Click here to see our price
63 used & new from $93.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, October 2, 2014
Voice is much friendlier than my old Garmin. More details in the reports compared with my old Garmin, such as, "Turn left at the traffic light" or "Turn at the stop sign" or "In 800 feet, be in any of the three right lanes". No more "recalculating"; it just keeps giving you directions until you tell it to stop. Nice. Plus I like the bigger screen and the way the screen splits when approaching interchanges (like shown in the photo here at Amazon).

First thing I did when I opened the box (after charging the unit) was to download new maps. The process took about three hours on my medium-high-speed internet connection; however, the process went completely smooth, and the unit was ready to go as soon as the maps were updated.

Rosewill 6 Outlet Power Strip with Individual Switches and 6-Feet Cord (RPS-210BL)
Price: $11.98
5 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid build, October 2, 2014
Solidly built. Switches feel nicely firm without being sticky. Heavy-duty power cord. I really like having the switches on the power strip, as I feel this is a safer arrangement (at least in my application it is).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice build, October 2, 2014
Solidly built, extremely flexible, good connectivity with light strips.

20pcs 4 Pin Connectors Male for Led Strip Lights RGB 5050 3528 Insert Easy Use
20pcs 4 Pin Connectors Male for Led Strip Lights RGB 5050 3528 Insert Easy Use
Offered by tiny-deal
Price: $1.51
10 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, August 26, 2014
Good build quality. Solid and strong.

Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UMLS)
Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UMLS)
Offered by Store4PC
Price: $6.99
61 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the $, August 26, 2014
Works as advertised. Switches have a nice solid feel and good action. I like it so much that I ordered two more,

Lipper International Bamboo 4-Tier Desk Organizer, Brown
Lipper International Bamboo 4-Tier Desk Organizer, Brown
Price: $15.99
12 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice LITTLE desk organizer, August 21, 2014
I mostly like this. My minor issue is that the drawers are just loose in their slots, and will fall out if you open the drawer too far. Otherwise it is a nice little (and I do mean little) desk organizer. Works great for pens, paperclips, etc.

The wood seems to be of decent quality, and it looks good on my desk.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4