Profile for zardoz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

zardoz RSS Feed (Milwaukee, WI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Garmin nüvi 2557LMT 5-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
Garmin nüvi 2557LMT 5-Inch Portable Vehicle GPS with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
Price: Click here to see our price
96 used & new from $98.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, October 2, 2014
Voice is much friendlier than my old Garmin. More details in the reports compared with my old Garmin, such as, "Turn left at the traffic light" or "Turn at the stop sign" or "In 800 feet, be in any of the three right lanes". No more "recalculating"; it just keeps giving you directions until you tell it to stop. Nice. Plus I like the bigger screen and the way the screen splits when approaching interchanges (like shown in the photo here at Amazon).

First thing I did when I opened the box (after charging the unit) was to download new maps. The process took about three hours on my medium-high-speed internet connection; however, the process went completely smooth, and the unit was ready to go as soon as the maps were updated.

Rosewill 6 Outlet Power Strip with Individual Switches and 6-Feet Cord (RPS-210BL)
Price: $12.98
4 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid build, October 2, 2014
Solidly built. Switches feel nicely firm without being sticky. Heavy-duty power cord. I really like having the switches on the power strip, as I feel this is a safer arrangement (at least in my application it is).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice build, October 2, 2014
Solidly built, extremely flexible, good connectivity with light strips.

20pcs 4 Pin Connectors Male for Led Strip Lights RGB 5050 3528 Insert Easy Use
20pcs 4 Pin Connectors Male for Led Strip Lights RGB 5050 3528 Insert Easy Use
Offered by WillLight
Price: $1.86
19 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, August 26, 2014
Good build quality. Solid and strong.

Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UMLS)
Sabrent 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Individual Power Switches and LEDs (HB-UMLS)
Offered by Store4PC
Price: $6.99
24 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the $, August 26, 2014
Works as advertised. Switches have a nice solid feel and good action. I like it so much that I ordered two more,

Lipper International Bamboo 4-Tier Desk Organizer, Brown
Lipper International Bamboo 4-Tier Desk Organizer, Brown
Price: $17.16
10 used & new from $17.16

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice LITTLE desk organizer, August 21, 2014
I mostly like this. My minor issue is that the drawers are just loose in their slots, and will fall out if you open the drawer too far. Otherwise it is a nice little (and I do mean little) desk organizer. Works great for pens, paperclips, etc.

The wood seems to be of decent quality, and it looks good on my desk.

Antec Advance Accent Lighting Blue USB-powered 6 LED Strip of 51-Inch Cable Length
Price: $12.00
13 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-made product, August 21, 2014
Intense blue. Quality construction. I liked it so much I ordered three more! The red is very cool also, and mixes well with the blue. I liked my first one so much I ordered three more.

HitLights Eclipse Pre-Cut Multicolor RGB Home Accent Solution LED Light Strip Kit - Includes Remote Control and Power Adapter - Four Pre-Cut One Foot Strips, Wire Mounting Clips and Connectors
Offered by HitLights
Price: $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked the product so much I ordered three more., August 21, 2014
Cool colors. Responsive remote. Individual extension pieces. Dim-able light intensity. A very nice and quite complete lighting kit. It comes with everything you need to set up some cool lights.

Antec Advance Accent Lighting Red USB-powered 6 LED Strip
Antec Advance Accent Lighting Red USB-powered 6 LED Strip
Offered by The Fan Van
Price: $8.99
25 used & new from $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy light strip, August 21, 2014
Very nice background (behind the tv) illumination. Very intense shade of red (I love it). The only drawback is that the backing tape is marginal. For my original installation the tape held well. But when I had to relocate the strip, the tape doesn't hold so well on subsequent applications. I suggest some small clips (such as http://www.amazon.com/0-50inch-Translucence-Silicone-Mounting-Bracket/dp/B008S6JKSQ/ref=pd_sim_hg_7?ie=UTF8&refRID=0DRSCJXNR2YB4BRMWVCN ) to assist the tape.

16mm Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Teardrop Leverback Earrings 925 Sterling Silver
16mm Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Teardrop Leverback Earrings 925 Sterling Silver
Offered by 1000 Jewels LLC
Price: $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife Loved Them, August 21, 2014
Well, actually my wife really loves them. A quality-constructed item, and the stones are beautiful!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4