Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for J. Carlson > Reviews

Browse

J. Carlson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Carlson "Triplet Mommy" RSS Feed (Orange County, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sunlie Spoke Beads
Sunlie Spoke Beads
Offered by Bike A Mile
Price: $6.49
19 used & new from $0.15

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to a kids bike, June 2, 2009
This review is from: Sunlie Spoke Beads (Kitchen)
One of the few bike accessories that works for both boys and girls! Make a cool clicking sound as the wheels turn. Easy to put on.

LeapFrog  Tag Kid Classic Storybook Olivia
LeapFrog Tag Kid Classic Storybook Olivia
29 used & new from $1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favorite, June 2, 2009
We had actually never read Olivia until we got it as a Tag book. What a delightful story! I like that the narrator encourages the kids to be active and dance and sing along with Olivia.

Leapfrog LeapReader & Tag Kid Classic Storybook Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Leapfrog LeapReader & Tag Kid Classic Storybook Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
20 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably my favorite of the Tag books, June 2, 2009
Love this story, love the narrators voice. I'm pretty sure it is Gregory Hines, but can't confirm. The kids (4.5 yrs) LOVE this book and now have it memorized!

CamelBak Better Bottle Bite Valve and Straws (Blue with 2 Straws)
CamelBak Better Bottle Bite Valve and Straws (Blue with 2 Straws)

4.0 out of 5 stars Can I just get the bite valve?, June 2, 2009
We love the CamelBak bottles (no spill!), but the kids have a bad habit of biting tiny holes in the bite valves and then they don't work as well. I was glad to find that we could replace the valves without having to buy new bottles, but I wish that they would sell the valves with out the straws - we are now up to about 12 straws that we do not need!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2013 8:26 AM PST

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors!, June 2, 2009
Oddly enough, these are my favorite pens for grading papers. For some reasons students are more open to criticism when it comes in the form of sparkly green ink, rather than dull red ink - even the boys! Go figure.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2009 9:38 AM PDT

The Red Shoes
The Red Shoes
by Gloria Fowler
Price: $11.55
64 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous illustrations!, June 2, 2009
This review is from: The Red Shoes (Hardcover)
This is a lovely book, especially for little girls. The heroine is strong and clever, and the story has a good moral. The illustrations are worthy of framing.

Crayola 64 Ct Crayons (52-0064)
Crayola 64 Ct Crayons (52-0064)
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $5.09
207 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, June 2, 2009
My only wish is that they would offer the 64 color set in the 'washable" variety.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 2, 2009
A quick and easy way to display photographs, though I agree with the reviewer above in that the alligator clips will put marks in the photos, so don't use any precious ones. This is my go-to hostess gift - everyone loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, June 2, 2009
Cool little bell. Easy to install, easy for a little kid to ring (not too tight).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 2, 2009
We started using this with our kids when they turned 4. We thought we might be a bit on the early side, but they have learned so much about money in the past year! This is a great system and I highly recommend it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5