Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Janet > Reviews

Browse

Janet's Profile

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janet RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Patricia Lingerie Women's Terry Knit Duster Lounge Robe Grey Mix 3X
Patricia Lingerie Women's Terry Knit Duster Lounge Robe Grey Mix 3X
Offered by Majdell Group
Price: $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, June 17, 2016
This robe fit just as expected ( I ordered a bit large for a roomy fit) and is well made. It would be perfect, but for me personally - it's a bit warm. I would love to find something just like this in a lighter cotton material, for summer. Overall, I am pleased with the purchase.

Grimm Season 4
Grimm Season 4
DVD
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Still a good show, June 16, 2016
This review is from: Grimm Season 4 (Amazon Video)
I didn't like it as much as earlier seasons, the show is taking a rather dark turn and has a much different feel - but it's still good and entertaining! I'm waiting for the next season!

GPX HT12B 2.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System (Black,3)
GPX HT12B 2.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System (Black,3)
Offered by GizmosForLife
Price: $28.25
57 used & new from $20.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't hook them up to Panasonic tv, June 5, 2016
I can not hook these up to my tv - if anyone can help would be much appreciated.

Avatar The Last Airbender Season 3
Avatar The Last Airbender Season 3
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love The Last Airbender Series - all seasons!, May 11, 2016
I absolutely love this series. I watch it with my kids, but it has something for everyone. The characters are loveable and the story is exciting, interesting and heart warming. It's a real shame they made such a bad movie - but don't let that stop you from watching this series - it's one of the best anime ever!

Dimmable LED Desk Lamp - Elegant, Modern and Adjustable - 3 Colors - 5 Brightness Levels - Suitable for College and Office & More - Reading, Studying & Relaxation Modes -Environmentally Friendly - Black - Divine LEDs
Offered by Divine LEDs
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful design, and love the options, April 1, 2016
I have not had it long, but so far I love it! The sleek design and various lighting options, at such a reasonable price, make this a good choice. It came out of the box ready to go, and seems well built. As long as it lasts for a reasonable amount of time, I'll be very happy with this purchase.

Gin Rummy Deluxe
Gin Rummy Deluxe
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great version of Gin, March 25, 2016
This review is from: Gin Rummy Deluxe (App)
This game offers great graphics, smooth game and nice options... I can easily recommend it.

The only thing I would change is the ability to turn off auto sort... It forces you to play suits - and sometimes I would prefer my own options.

Shift Omnibus Edition (Shift 1-3) (Silo series Book 2)
Shift Omnibus Edition (Shift 1-3) (Silo series Book 2)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just plain awesome! A part 2 that is as good as 1, March 19, 2016
Great book, great series!! The story is interesting, the characters engaging, and the writing style is excellent.

I had a hard time putting this book down. I enjoyed every moment, and highly recommend as a Good Read!

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Essential Oil, 0.33 Ounce
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Essential Oil, 0.33 Ounce
Offered by THE.Store
Price: $6.40
13 used & new from $6.40

1.0 out of 5 stars STINKS, March 9, 2016
The worst! This stuff stinks!!!!

I purchased this, hoping to add it to lotion and get a similar scent to the Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage lotion I got in a hotel. The lotion smells great, and is very expensive (ridiculously expensive). However, this smells horrible and nothing like Lemon Sage.

I had to toss it in the trash, and the lotion I added it to. I can't stand the smell.

Hanes Women's Ladies Tank with Woven Sleep Pant Pajama Set, Blue, X-Large
Hanes Women's Ladies Tank with Woven Sleep Pant Pajama Set, Blue, X-Large

2.0 out of 5 stars I do not like the pants., March 8, 2016
The top is soft and mostly comfortable, if a bit smaller than I expected. The pants fit as expected, but are not comfortable at all. The material is not soft, and I don't like the way it billows around instead of falling against the skin. The pants remind me of hospital pants, so if you like those, you might like these. I prefer to sleep in something soft and comfy. Imagine you cut up a stiff sheet and made pants out of it - that what these are like.

Cotton Sateen King Fitted-Sheet Light-Blue - Premium Quality Combed Cotton Long Staple Fiber - Breathable, Durable & Comfortable - Deep Pocket, Hotel Quality By Utopia Bedding (King, Light Blue)
Offered by Utopia Deals
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price, March 8, 2016
It's a sheet. It's not quite as soft as I had hoped, but it's comfortable enough. I would say, for the price, it's worth it. I like it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7