Profile for Rubheremu > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rubheremu RSS Feed (CA)

The Night Circus
The Night Circus
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I think the idea of this book was good but just dragged on too much, April 16, 2015
This review is from: The Night Circus (Kindle Edition)
This book was interesting; it was difficult to get in to in the beginning and about 60% through it picked up. I think the idea of this book was good but just dragged on too much. For as much detail as I was given about many items and characters in the book the end was left very vague open for interpretation. Overall a decent read just not my favorite.

The Diary of Mattie Spenser
The Diary of Mattie Spenser
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read!, February 25, 2015
I read this book during several hours of travel and it kept the trip moving quickly. I really appreciated the story of Mattie and the struggles she went through in her life. Many moments were things that she faced are things that women today face in one way or another. I wished the end had more details and closure to Mattie's life than just the letter but overall got the gist of it.

Christopher Titus: Love is Evol
Christopher Titus: Love is Evol
DVD ~ Christopher Titus
Price: $9.50
37 used & new from $5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Was at the show!!!, February 10, 2009
This is hilarious! Some friends and I went to this show when they filmed it and it is true Titus. Coming off his divorce and with stories to tell this is a must see for all people in, out and done with relationships.