Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for J. Marziliano > Reviews

Browse

J. Marziliano's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Marziliano RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
HTC One M8 Case, Cocomii® [HEAVY DUTY] HTC One M8 Robot Case **NEW** [ULTRA FUTURE ARMOR] Premium Belt Clip Holster Kickstand Bumper Case [MILITARY DEFENDER] Full-body Rugged Dual Layer Hybrid Protective Cover Bumper Case [COCOMII WARRANTY] ::: The Ultimate Protection from Drops and Impacts for your HTC One M8 (Black/Black) ::: ★★★★★
Offered by Cocomii
Price: $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and already BROKEN, February 12, 2016
Case was cheap and did not protect well. I have had it less then 2 weeks and already the silicone around the edges has stretched out. The kickstand is stuck flat to the phone and is difficult to pop out. Additionally, because it is a "L" shaped kickstand made of thin plastic, after just a few uses, the kickstand snapped entirely. Last but not least, the phone does not easily fit in the belt clip so be prepared to wrestle with it any time it rings!

Save yourself some trouble and go with another brand!

Gemstone Double Wall 16oz. -Hot Cold- Acrylic Travel Tumbler - Fuchsia
Gemstone Double Wall 16oz. -Hot Cold- Acrylic Travel Tumbler - Fuchsia
Offered by Simply Green Solutions
Price: $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't help me if I can't open it!, April 22, 2015
Very durable and nice looking tumbler - especially for $9. I have put it thru the dishwasher a few times and it made it just fine.
The big problem is the lid. The lid does not screw on- it is a pressure seal which can be very difficult for me to open. I am an average sized woman with average strength but sometimes the lid gets so stuck that I literally can not budge it! Very frustrating and not good for rushing around in the mornings!

Save yourself a headache and buy a different tumbler.

Prevue Hendryx 1098 Nature's Hideaway Grass Tunnel Toy
Prevue Hendryx 1098 Nature's Hideaway Grass Tunnel Toy
Price: $9.37
8 used & new from $9.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Chinchilla LOVES it - I've had to buy 3 already!, April 22, 2015
My chin LOVES this hideaway.

PROs
- It's just big enough for her to run around in comfortably.
- She can use it for play and to sleep
- She LOVES taking it apart, but the construction is pretty sturdy for something made of hay.
- I've ordered this item 3 times now and it has always arrived fresh and in good condition

CONs
- My chin loves it so much I pretty much have to replace it every 3 weeks or so. But at $8, it is worth it!

PetFusion SmartGrip Cat Litter Mat. Large 35 x 24". [You can have confidence in our reviews. We do NOT buy 'unverified' reviews]
Offered by PetFusion
Price: $29.95
10 used & new from $18.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Destroyed in less then 48 hours..., April 22, 2015
I bought this because it was one of the larger sized mats I could find and looked like it had great reviews for the price.

The truth?
- Your cat will claw this to pieces in a matter of days - It took my 2 cats less then 48 hours to destroy it entirely. (Note- they are not usually destructive animals.)
- The mat is made of a spongy yoga-mat like material. I can't imagine it's safe for pets to eat which is precisely what one of my cats began doing after tearing it apart
- Even if the clawing wasn't a factor, this mat doesn't have any grooves or texturing for litter to be caught in. My cats continued to trail litter off the mat.

So far I have the most luck with Door Mats like this one:
"Apache Mills 60-883-1403-18X30 Iron Lattice Entrance Mat, Walnut, 18-Inch By 30-Inch"

6 Pc Touch Screen Gloves for Smartphones - Assorted Touchscreen Gloves for Women
Offered by icydeals
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars but I was disappointed to get 3 duplicate colors, January 18, 2015
Decent gloves and they do work well with phones and ipads, but I was disappointed to get 3 duplicate colors. I know that it says random in product description, but would have liked to have avoided duplicates.

KONG Cat Cozie Kickeroo Catnip Toy (Assorted)
KONG Cat Cozie Kickeroo Catnip Toy (Assorted)
Price: $2.79
20 used & new from $2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then toys 5x it's price!, January 18, 2015
My cat loves this toy more then the $30 laser toys I've bought him! Perfect size and reasonably durable. He's had it for at least 3 months and I am only now needing to replace it. Good for cuddling and active play!

Disney: Mickey's Typing Adventure
Disney: Mickey's Typing Adventure
Offered by priority LLC
Price: $11.49
27 used & new from $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter for young computer users, January 18, 2015
My 7 year old god son loved this game. Great way to get him started with touch typing.
I was worried the Mickey theme might be too young for him, but he took to it immediately! Sure to give him a boost in school too!

Broken By Truth
Broken By Truth
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first installment in a brand new trilogy!, January 18, 2015
This review is from: Broken By Truth (Kindle Edition)
Broken by Truth got me out of my reading slump!
Downloaded this on a whim and was pleasantly surprised to find such a thrilling read! The book centers on impressionable women convinced to surrender their children to unbalanced psychos and a daytime talk show host who decided to "help" these women on her TV show. Obviously, things are not clean cut enough to fit in a 60 minute segment and the situation really begs the question of who is more of a monster? The psychos raising these children? The women who gave them up? Or the "helpful" Dr. who is exploiting these stories on live TV?!

A little mystery plus a LOT of moral ambiguity made this the best read I've had this year!

Pitch Perfect
Pitch Perfect
Offered by iooo
Price: $8.99
131 used & new from $0.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected More, October 18, 2012
This review is from: Pitch Perfect (Audio CD)
Loved the movie and had to buy the soundtrack. While I do like the soundtrack, but I really expected more.

The whole soundtracks only runs 30 minutes. I wish they had expanded the length of the tracks a bit more, especially the mash-ups which all run the 1-2 minute range. And where is Titanium? That would have been a great addition!

I did like that the soundtrack is all A Capella arrangement's and they did not try to fluff the CD with the original songs/artists.

All in all, a good purchase - but I probably won't listen to it much once I can buy the DVD.

Poughkeepsie (The Poughkeepsie Brotherhood Series)
Poughkeepsie (The Poughkeepsie Brotherhood Series)
by Debra Anastasia
Price: $16.66
56 used & new from $2.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpectedly Enthralling, October 17, 2012
I almost did not read this book. The book description didn't interest me, the cover turned me off, I never heard of Debra Anastasia before...It was definitely no where near the top of my To Be Read pile. Then, this weekend, I found myself picking this up off my bookshelf. WHY DID I WAIT?!

This novel's brilliance lies within the characters. There is an enormous number of "main" characters in the novel (and countless supporting characters, as well). I usually hate novels which have such an extensive ensemble. It is usually difficult for the author to spend enough time developing each person, and the reader is left reading something that is flat and predictable. Debra Anastasia proves me 100% wrong with Poughkeepsie! Not one character suffers from a lack of "page time" and the entire cast interacts so naturally that the reader has to wonder if Debra Anastasia is chronicling the lives of actual people. Blake, Cole, Beckett, Livia, Kyle, & Eve are all unabashedly flawed people. These six 20-somethings play the complicated roles of their "normal" everyday life. They are self-proclaimed victims, murderers, crazys, sluts, prudes, vagrants, felons, sisters, brothers, & frauds. Their unintentional journey to find themselves (and save each other) will grab you by the heart until you don't know whether you're suppose to be laughing or crying.

My only criticism of this novel lies in its size. This novel had enough plot twists, climaxes, and characters to fill 2 books. Although the pages never dragged, the story would have been more manageable in 2 parts.

Remember, this is not a romantic love story. If fact, most of the novel is decidedly UNromantic.
This IS a story about the bonds of love (both platonic and passionate), but moreover, it is a story about morality, brotherhood and loyalty.

Great for fans of Easy (Tamara Webber) or Reason to Breathe (Rebecca Donovan).

Page: 1 | 2