Profile for D. Tuthill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Tuthill RSS Feed (New York state)

Page: 1 | 2
Portmeirion Sophie Conran  Biscuit Covered Sugar
Portmeirion Sophie Conran Biscuit Covered Sugar
Price: $17.67
4 used & new from $16.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small and a little bit too dainty to use ..., September 25, 2014
Too small and a little bit too dainty to use as an everyday. The lid will smash on my granite sometime soon. That is the reason I needed to buy this bowl w/lid. Maybe I need to find a plastic one....

Intex Floating Recliner Lounge
Intex Floating Recliner Lounge
Price: $22.45
31 used & new from $22.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 25, 2014
Very comfortable. Can't wait to enjoy it this Summer. Only used it a couple of times so far.

Super Hoops Floating Basketball Game
Super Hoops Floating Basketball Game
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far So good., September 25, 2014
Wasn't that difficult. My husband barely cursed. 12yr old son likes it, though he is trying to figure out a way to destroy it. So far So good.

Ink+Ivy Maddox 2-Piece Quilt Set, Full/Queen, Blue
Ink+Ivy Maddox 2-Piece Quilt Set, Full/Queen, Blue
Price: $109.99
4 used & new from $109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bedspread, June 20, 2014
My Preteen went from NY Yankee bedding to a more mature look, and these combinations of blues and greys worked beautifully in the room. Masculine enough for a boys room, yet, not too youthful to make the room look immature. I'm not a trademark mom anyway. Though we are huge Yankee fans, there is nothing out there remotely acceptable.

The Writing's on the Wall
The Writing's on the Wall
Price: $6.99
29 used & new from $0.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon.com for earlier released music, June 20, 2014
Had this on cassette, for my Walkman 15 years ago, used it to exercise /work out to. Two things I don't do anymore LOL Renewed my love w/Beyoncé, new I'd never find the CD in stores, checked and I had it in a couple of days.

Rapid Dual Output Car Charger For Samsung Galaxy S5 (2.1amp Micro USB Power Port) (Car Charger)
Offered by Arden Co. (exclusive distributor of Arden & Shockproof products)
Price: $11.95
4 used & new from $8.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy at verizon store, June 20, 2014
Husband wants everything in 1 stop and never worries about price. Bought accessories at the store, thank God they didn't have the car charger, he would have paid 29.99 for something I paid 8.99 for. Keep up the good work Amazon. Maybe he'll stop paying top dollar for things I can get at Amazon. I didn't even check on the receipt what he paid for screen protectors EEEK

Honeycase Extreme-Duty Military Transformer Hybrid Shockproof & Drop Resistance Anti-slip Soft Silicone Case Cover for iPad Mini (Red)
Offered by Honeycase
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as Survivor series, June 20, 2014
I bought this for my pre teen son hoping it would protect a serious investment. Well - While it does protect the product, I would have like a screen cover, it does not enclose the iPad. My son does not take the iPad out of the house, but once he starts using it at school, I will stick with the survivor series which provides total enclosure and a more flexible silicone

Shock Doctor Teen-Boy's Titan Alloy Flex Cup
Shock Doctor Teen-Boy's Titan Alloy Flex Cup
Price: $15.70
8 used & new from $10.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Good catchers gear, April 16, 2014
My son plays Little League as well as Travel and now that he's catching for 12 & 13 year olds he also has to be wary of being hit by the bat, or anything....so this protection is extreme, but one less thing I have to worry about.

Under Armour Big Boys' UA Swing Hard T-Shirt YXL True Gray Heather
Under Armour Big Boys' UA Swing Hard T-Shirt YXL True Gray Heather

4.0 out of 5 stars 12 going on 15, April 16, 2014
My son has finally had a say in what he's wearing. He has begged that he wants cool sports clothes and those expensive socks. I got a kick out of this shirt as we are huge baseball fans. I yell this saying out every time he comes to bat. I do miss cotton though as all the new shirts are all that poly/ nylon blend.

Champion Youth Eco® 9 oz., 50/50 Open-Bottom Pants M BLACK
Champion Youth Eco® 9 oz., 50/50 Open-Bottom Pants M BLACK
Offered by Under Moments
Price: $11.06
27 used & new from $5.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Medium Duty sweat pants, January 25, 2013
I like these sweat pants because; they dont have that gorky elastic at the bottom, they are warm without being lined, (which tends to make them too bulky). They are true to size

Page: 1 | 2