Profile for KittieQueen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 99

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KittieQueen RSS Feed (Chico Ca)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Beauty: An Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Outtake (A Penguin Special from Berkley)
Beauty: An Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Outtake (A Penguin Special from Berkley)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 7, 2015
It was a good read

Melantha® High Quality Lace Front Full Wig Hand Tied Synthetic Hair Wavy Heat Resistant Hair Wig(20", #613t#pink#purple)
Offered by Melantha®
Price: $57.00
2 used & new from $48.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very much like the picture, December 26, 2014
This is my first lace-front wig and it is impressive! The cost is very low but the quality is very high! Looks very much like the picture. Very thick and you cannot see the tracks. The lace front is almost un-detectable. Very satisfied with this purchase. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is it came with no tags or care instructions. Overall, I am very happy I decided on this wig.

Package of 10 Elastic Bandages, 6" (velcro style closure)
Package of 10 Elastic Bandages, 6" (velcro style closure)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bandages do not work well, June 18, 2014
The bandages had too much rubber in them. They do not work for Body Wraps that we do. Next time I will order different ones.

Hit List (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 20)
Hit List (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 20)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $7.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Getaway Books, May 30, 2014
I have enjoyed reading all her books. They keep my interest and relax me at the same time. so love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely stunning!, February 26, 2013
I could not wait to see this dress in person, and believe me, it is phenomenal! The color is a royal purple (the skirt lining) the sequins radiate rainbow colors everywhere, the crystals (aurora borealis) sparkle and the length was perfect! I am about 6' 5" with heels and it just barely touched the ground in front. Small train in the back makes for quite an exit. I received so many complements on the dress as well as how it looked on me and I could not be happier. One note that may make a difference is that the back is a corset style lace up with ribbons that continue to the front to tie as in a halter around the neck. I liked it very much, but there is no way to tell from the pictures or description. It also comes with a sheer scarf that matches the sheer fabric and color around the middle. I have purchased 3 dresses from this seller, all are superb, but this is my favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy but GORGEOUS!, January 9, 2013
The ab crystals have such wonderful fire, they look much more expensive and they are a definite large chandelier. They do weigh a lot, but not a problem for me. Very well constructed. Very happy with these earrings!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply phenomenal!, October 1, 2012
As a professional make-up artist and part-time drag performer, I had been searching for the right system at the right price for a long time. I have seen many systems demonstrated at industry shows, and none were quite to my liking. Too overpriced, not easy enough to use for the average consumer etc., but I took a chance on this after seeing many positive reviews, and I have to say that I am quite impressed and very pleased! Simple set-up and very easy to use, I could not wait to try it on some of the women I work with. The first time, I was stunned at how flawless she looked, yet so natural! Even 8 hours later, she was perfection! Every time I use it, I am impressed with the ease of application and the stunning results. The foundation itself feels great on the skin, causes no issues (such as sensitivity or moving around on the skin) and creates a perfect foundation for a beautiful make-up application. Any cosmetics I put on over the top of the foundation seem to look and apply with even greater ease and beauty than I could imagine! I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone looking for an airbrush system.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, fits okay, July 16, 2012
The look of this dress is the biggest reason for this purchase. Out of the box, it looks beautiful and well made, but when I tried it on, I had a few issues. #1, I ordered according to the sizing chart and with the measurements provided, ordered what I thought was the right size. However, when I put the dress on, it was skin-tight. To make sure, I would order the next size up. #2, the fit is a little strange...when I went to button the collar around the neck, it was as if the dress was built with a backwards angle...the neck piece is literally a choker, pulling to the back. I know I can solve these issues with some clever alterations, but I don't like that I have to...I just missed the return date. If I order from this company again, I will definitely contact customer service as to specific measurements. That being said, this is a beautiful dress to look at and definitely worth the price, even having to do some alterations.

ONE Multi-Treatment Facial Cream 1 oz.
ONE Multi-Treatment Facial Cream 1 oz.
Offered by Quality Varieties
Price: $54.49
7 used & new from $54.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best all-in-one!, July 14, 2012
I discovered this product at a local professional beauty supply and they gave me a sample to try. I loved the way it felt on my skin (my skin has normal oil production but is very dehydrated) and I loved the feeling...smooth, not greasy and felt almost like a matte powder finish. After about 8 hours, my skin still felt moist but with a little more shine (but not really an oily sheen) and still looked like well hydrated skin. I bought the product (yes the price has gone up significantly) to try under make-up, and the results were better than any moisturizer/primer product that I have tried. Make-up glides over the surface (be sure to wait at least 15 minutes after any moisturizer before applying make-up) and stays vibrant and fresh for many hours! For the events our non-profit hosts, I am applying make-up about 3 hours before the event and has to last at least another 4-5 hours after that. I feel I still look flawless and have NO touch-ups to concern myself with (other than lipstick) At night, I simply add a boosting serum underneath (for more heavy-duty repair work) so I have no need for a heavier night-time moisturizer. Even at the higher price, this is definitely worth the investment. The only thing I can think of that may give some people pause...little to no fragrance...but there is no raw chemical odor (normally associated with fragrance-free products) and the product is a little thicker than a lot of others. I happen to like the feeling because once it is absorbed, it feels as if you have nothing on...great! I hate feeling greasy/over-moisturized like the make-up will slide right off my face. If you have very dry to mature skin, you may need more than this has to offer, but for those with oilier skin, I think it is perfect! (yes oily skin still needs moisture, just not oil)

Classic Curly Page SALLY Wig #613 BLEACH BLONDE by MONA LISA
Classic Curly Page SALLY Wig #613 BLEACH BLONDE by MONA LISA

5.0 out of 5 stars Many, many compliments!, July 3, 2012
I thought this would make a pretty good Marilyn wig, but it is SO much better than I thought. I wanted a wig that I could use many times, so I did not want to buy a cheap costume Marilyn wig. This was not much more money than some of the costume wigs. It responds wonderfully to just a good shake and light brushing/teasing. The top is more wavy and as the hair moves down the back of the cap it gets a little longer and curlier. With some brushing, these curls could be pushed into more of a wave and sprayed, but I left it as is (I parted it on the other side which was very easy to do) Another top-notch feature is it almost has the look of a lace front wig...this one has shorter packed hairs around the edges of the cap to make it look much more like your own hair. I got SO MANY compliments on the wig alone that I will definitely use it many times for a much wider variety of looks. The color was the perfect pale golden blonde (not yellow) and I feel I received excellent! value for the money spent.
Comment Comment | Permalink