Profile for Yuki-kun > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Yuki-kun RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
WER
WER
DVD ~ A.J. Cook
Price: $16.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome movie, September 9, 2014
This review is from: WER (DVD)
I must say this is another little gem of a movie that I found very, very well made. At first it's like: ok, interesting;then: hm,I wonder if it's true and then: daum!!!! So goooood. Can't wait to buy it and watch it again.

Revlon Photo Ready Kajal Intense Eye Liner & Brightener, Carbon Cleopatra, 0.08 oz
Offered by Paylessforretail
Price: $6.84
19 used & new from $1.61

1.0 out of 5 stars Will never buy again, September 8, 2014
One of the worst eye liners I ever used. The dark liner from your eyelids falls under your eye after just a couple of hours and it looks like you have very dark circles. I tried it a couple of times just to make sure and every time I had to find a mirror and try to clean my under eye mess.

Crusoe: The Complete Series
Crusoe: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Philip Winchester
Offered by Buyza Corp
Price: $17.95
35 used & new from $3.88

3.0 out of 5 stars OK to watch, August 31, 2014
This review is from: Crusoe: The Complete Series (DVD)
I was expecting a little bit more from this series. It was well made, but reading the other reviews I really thought it will become one of my favorites and it really didn't... The whole time I felt like something was missing, can't really tell you what...

Devil's Pass
Devil's Pass
DVD ~ Holly Goss
Offered by American_Standard
Price: $10.34
54 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not miss it, August 31, 2014
This review is from: Devil's Pass (DVD)
I really, really liked this one. I stumbled on it a while ago while browsing the internet and I must say I was blown away. I love twisted, crazy, mind-blowing ideas and this movie does it for me. The ending was sooooo very awesome and it totally made me add it on my favorites list. Do not miss it! Some reviewers don't like it, but do yourself a favor and judge for yourself.

Black House (Unrated)
Black House (Unrated)
DVD ~ Su-han Choi
18 used & new from $3.27

3.0 out of 5 stars Some things ruined it, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Black House (Unrated) (DVD)
It was very interesting and I liked it,but some plot holes really made me not enjoying it as much as I should have. I mean come on, (ATTENTION: spoilers) everybody was getting their lives ruined by that tiny little woman and didn't or almost didn't do anything about it?! Come on! Total turn off in that area. Other than that, totally cool movie.

Witch Board (Bunshinsaba)
Witch Board (Bunshinsaba)
DVD ~ Kim Gyu-ri
Offered by closeoutmovies
Price: $8.29
26 used & new from $2.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Witch Board (Bunshinsaba) (DVD)
I saw it a long time ago and I couldn't remember what was going on so I re-watched it and I must say I will never make that mistake again. I couldn't find anything that I liked: bad performances, bad directing...The story is OK, and could have been great in the hands of a more capable team.What a shame...

NOROI THE CURSE - Japanese Thriller Horror movie DVD
NOROI THE CURSE - Japanese Thriller Horror movie DVD
DVD ~ Masafumi Kobayashi
3 used & new from $16.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie!, May 13, 2014
I first found it and watched it on YouTube. It was a movie I never heard of so I gave it a chance because it looked creepy(I love scary movies). I must say it became one of my favorite movies EVER. The story is great, very "it-could-really-happen" feeling to it, and the performances are perfect.

David Copperfield (2000)
David Copperfield (2000)
DVD ~ Hugh Dancy
2 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, June 1, 2013
This review is from: David Copperfield (2000) (DVD)
I watched a lot of versions of "David Copperfield" and this is my favorite so far. I think the actors nailed all the parts perfectly and the atmosphere was exactly as I imagined it while reading the book. A must see!

Silicone Bra Strap Cushion Ease Shoulder Discomfort, White
Silicone Bra Strap Cushion Ease Shoulder Discomfort, White
Offered by CashCo1000, Inc. (USA Merchant)
Price: $7.60
3 used & new from $7.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, May 28, 2013
They are wide enough to fit regular bras, not just spaghetti straps. They last for a long time and they are quite comfortable. One thing I don't really like is the fact that if you sweat, the silicone can give you small blisters on the shoulders.

Public Enemy
Public Enemy
DVD ~ Park Seung-tae
Offered by S&J Deals
Price: $8.24
27 used & new from $1.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's call it amazing, May 28, 2013
This review is from: Public Enemy (DVD)
Wow, what an awesome movie! I bought it a while ago and didn't have time to watch it, but once I did, I can say I was totally satisfied with the quality! Another Korean gem- nothing more and nothing less. The action is believable,funny and smart, the characters well developed and the whole atmosphere just makes you watch without even wanting to blink. I definitely recommend this movie!!!! You won't be let down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5