Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Paradise Reviewer > Reviews

Browse

Paradise Reviewer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paradise Reviewer "Aloha Peeps !" RSS Feed (Hawaii)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Duracell Coppertop Duralock AAA Batteries 34 Count
Duracell Coppertop Duralock AAA Batteries 34 Count
Price: $19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Batts, not much to say as they are dependable, February 18, 2016
Uh dependable batts. What more is there to say as they are batteries.

Drakkar Noir By Guy Laroche For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 Ounces
Drakkar Noir By Guy Laroche For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 Ounces
Price: $43.99
89 used & new from $34.11

5.0 out of 5 stars I do not have any body odor issues so instead of using anti-deodorant I simply use this so that I have a nice scent. Sometimes I, October 4, 2015
I've been using this since it was first introduced way, way back (I am almost ashamed to say just how long ago) and I still use it because even to this day I receive compliments and even questioned as to what I'm wearing. I do not have any body odor issues so instead of using anti-deodorant I simply use this so that I have a nice scent. Sometimes I don't even realize why a gal is looking at me hard until later as an after thought I realize it is probably the way I smell because it's not like I am a model or anything. Good luck guys giving it a shot because it has to mix with your body chemistry otherwise you could end up a bad smell. I once tried a cologne sample in a store and my then girlfriend said I smelled like roach spray, which I did. My suggestion if you don't want to spend the money upfront is to ask if they have sample sizes so you can try it at home and have your family or friends "test smell" you.

simplehuman Adjustable Tension Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum
Price: $129.99
13 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply The Best Of The Best Shower Caddy., August 17, 2015
I have done a pretty exhaustive search not only online but went to nearly every store I could think of and maybe you could think of. So the bottom line was THIS shower caddy made by Simple Human. It was simple to assemble, simple to install in the bath tub (between any flat space and the ceiling.) The quality is second to none and like the other reviewers here said it's made of aluminum. It has a five year warranty as I would expect from a shower caddy that costs well over one hundred bucks. Money well spent as you are getting a caddy that will not rust and if it ever does the manufacturer will replace it. The things I love best about this product are the way it looks(very nice looking,) the way it functions (the shelves can be adjusted to stop anywhere on the vertical track and lock in place and do not sag like all the other cheap shower caddies out there) and of course the fact that it makes my main woman very happy. We have tons of stuff on this rack and it just handles everything fine. The two wires on the top are for hanging your scrub towels or cloths so they can dry. There are round hole hooks for your toothbrush, shaving razor and also two hooks for hanging scrub brushes or anything that has a tiny loop that you can hang on the hooks. The build is absolutely perfect. Nothing more you could ask for accept to have it scrub your back for you perhaps. I spent a pretty penny on this but it was well worth every penny. I have no regrets as I am finally rid of the POS that I had that had saggy shelves where the bottles used to slide off and fall in the tub. The best part too is that you can have your soap sitting in the built in soap dish and it is no longer sitting directly under the shower which melts your soap in no time at all. Those ones that hang from the shower really suck. Simple Human makes one of those too but I don't recommend them unless you used bottled body wash and not a regular soap bar.

Update: I did find some rusting on the shower caddy's shelves which are removable (I live near the ocean so the air has salt in it which most likely is the reason the shelves began to rust) so I called Simple Human and they were more than delighted to replace the shelves AND also gave me a new clip to hold the one shelf that kept slipping down the pole all at no charge and no shipping cost. Simple Human even admitted to me that the original clips weren't as strong as the new clips and they were absolutely right as when the new clip arrived I changed the shelves and the clip and the new clip holds on much tighter than the original clips. Please be aware that I've reposted this review since they had my old review with an old product (the original caddy with the weak clips) and then I just updated the old review now. My caddy is still going strong and I have already gone well past the five year warranty. I got middle of the year 2009. One other thing, if you want to take it down to really clean it well it is so easy as it's a tension caddy that is very easy to both put into the shower and take out. This is something that I do when I really am feeling anal about cleaning.

Duck Brand HP260 High Performance 3.1 Mil Packaging Tape, 1.88-Inch x 60-Yard, Crystal Clear, 8-Pack (1067839)
Price: $20.30
63 used & new from $16.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Duct Tape in the market., August 16, 2015
This tape is the absolute best of the best when it comes to duct tape. Crystal clear and sticks so very well. Love it!

Breaking Bad The Final Season
Breaking Bad The Final Season
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking Glad I ever watched this show!, August 16, 2015
Bought Seasons 5 & 6. Best show ever !

Fenix Flashlights E05 Flashlight
Fenix Flashlights E05 Flashlight
Offered by EdisonBright®
9 used & new from $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Really? What a gyp! Broke soon after it arrived., August 16, 2015
This review is from: Fenix Flashlight (Sports)
Broke soon after I got it. DON'T BUY!

Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1.0-Liter
Zojirushi NS-TSC10 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer, 1.0-Liter
Price: $130.61
65 used & new from $111.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Made In China???? Lame, August 16, 2015
So far, so good. The only thing that bummed me out was that it was Made In China. I thought I was getting the Made In Japan Zojirushi.

DRIVEN Extreme Duty Glass Cleaner
DRIVEN Extreme Duty Glass Cleaner
Offered by DRIVEN Premium Detailing Products
3 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best product I've ever used to get water spots off of the glass. Why? Because it simply works and works well., August 9, 2015
This review is from: DRIVEN Extreme Duty Glass Cleaner
This stuff gets the toughest to remove water spots on your glass. Use with caution though as it is caustic but then again if it weren't then it wouldn't work. I doesn't matter HOW bad your water spots on your glass is because this stuff gets it off.

Scotch(R) Gift Wrap Tape, 0.75 x 300 Inches, 18 Pack

Sewell Direct SW-30471 BlastIR USB Adaptor, IR Repeater 1 Receiver/Emitter
Offered by Sewell Direct Corp
3 used & new from $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Like A Charm and Sooooo Easy To Setup, August 9, 2015
What a total no brainer product! It's simple to setup and works flawlessly. Seriously, I just took it out of the bag, attached the tiny emitter to my DVR/Cable Box then stretched the wire around the corner into the bedroom from the living room and put the Infrared Receiver in a position where all I have to do is aim my remote control at it and I can control the Living Room DVR so I can watch recorded programs off of my DVR on my bedroom TV. I have an HDMI cable running from my living room DVR also that goes to my bedroom TV. Awesome and a total no brainer in terms of setup.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4