Profile for Frank Kaudillo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Frank Kaudillo RSS Feed (Germany)

Netis Unmanaged 5-Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch (ST3105G)
Netis Unmanaged 5-Port 10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch (ST3105G)
Offered by Sean B C
Price: $18.50
10 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, September 18, 2014
Works like a charm! Super easy to install and tangible speed improvement.
For the price a super deal!

Cuisinox PAN-24X24 Grill Pan, 24 by 24cm
Cuisinox PAN-24X24 Grill Pan, 24 by 24cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with induction!, September 17, 2014
Works great with induction! Steaks and grilled meat is just better using this pan.

Whirlpool Gold Resource Saver GCI3061XB 30 Induction Cooktop. 4 Zones, Automatic Pan Detection
Offered by TPM Appliances
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars Whirlpool is a nightmare to deal with, stay away away!!!, September 17, 2014
Too bad you cannot give ZERO stars in Amazon because this cooktop, and Whirlpool customer service, absolutely sucks!
I bought this through IKEA, which has a great customer service, but dealing with Whirlpool is a nightmare.

Long story short, the cooktop stopped working after 9 months, we contacted Whirlpool, who then told us they will contact us 1 week after (!!!??) which of course did not happen. All in all, I've been without a cooktop for over 2 weeks, we cannot get through Whirlpool "customer service", and have no idea when everything will be solved.

Please, please stay away from this cooktop and this company overall.

Harman Kardon Aura Wireless Stereo Speaker System (White)
Harman Kardon Aura Wireless Stereo Speaker System (White)
Offered by HIDEF Lifestyle
Price: $399.95
9 used & new from $380.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great design, decent sound, but bad customer experience, March 24, 2014
What I liked:
This unit looks great, super design.
I love the fact that it has airplay, wireless and dlna connectivity.
I could connect all Apple devices vie bluetooth and wifi without a problem. However, I didn't like the fact that the speaker was visible for other devices outside the house. Meaning, our neighbors could connect to the speaker and start playing their music (??)

What I didn't like
The sound is not great, but decent. Not sure the $400 price tag is justified.
Also, there is no way to equalize the sound output.
I also didn't like the fact that the remote control app disconnects after 10-15min so every time you want to use the remote control you need to "shut down" the app and restart it. Not cool.
The speaker often disconnects from the sound source so you end up listening to your iOS device only. This is very annoying, especially for such an expensive device.
Now, what really bothered me is that there is no remote control. Yes, I know, for many people not necessary but why should I always need my iPhone or iPad to turn the volume up/down, change songs, etc.
Also, you cannot change the sound source from the app, e.g. from wifi to optical, or from optical to wifi/bluetooth, etc. Which means, you need to do it manually in the speaker.
Finally, why there is not an option to turn on/off the device from the app? Again, you have to do this manually in the device.

In sum, great looks, excellent choice of connectivity but only decent sound, and definitely not mature enough execution.
I don't like to return things but this one is definitely going back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2014 7:17 PM PDT

VideoSecu Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for Most 37"- 70" LCD LED Plasma TV Flat Screen with VESA 200x200 to 700x400mm, Sturdy Steel Wall Plate Load Capacity 165lbs, 15 Degree Tilt up Free 7ft HDMI Cable and Bubble Level 3KR
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $29.99
12 used & new from $27.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and awesome!, November 30, 2012
I was a bit skeptical before purchasing this one but after watching some youtube videos of the product I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did.
I mounted my Samsung 50" flat screen, alone, and this system is just great!
Very solid, simple, slim and easy to assemble (did the whole thing in less than 90 minutes).
Don't get misled by the price, this is a great system.

Blue Magic NA128 Never Fog Towelette - Single Pack
Blue Magic NA128 Never Fog Towelette - Single Pack
Price: $2.49
2 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It greases everything...., November 30, 2012
I followed all the instructions yet somehow my windshield turned from very clean to greasy.
It's particularly annoying at night when all the lights from the opposite traffic get distorted because of the oily shield on the windshield.
This product is not working for me.....

adidas Puntero VII TRX TF Soccer Cleat (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Black/Running White/Metallic Silver,11.5 M US Little Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful great quality shoes!, November 30, 2012
Very high quality shoes and my kid loves to wear them. Shoes look comfortable and the price is great!
I would buy these shoes for me too.