Profile for Blue > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 70

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Blue RSS Feed (Homewood, Alabama)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Teva Women's Cabrillo Universal L Wedge Sandal,Black/Purple,7 M US
Teva Women's Cabrillo Universal L Wedge Sandal,Black/Purple,7 M US
Price: $58.97
8 used & new from $32.11

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect shoe for work and causal wear, May 20, 2014
I work in a large medical center which requires me to walk quickly over long spans and up/down stairs, as well as standing by patient beds for one or more hours doing evaluations. These shoes fit perfectly and weigh next to nothing. I now have these shoes in three colors and wear them every day during warm months. They are so comfortable that I've also worn them to concerts and other events where we stood for long periods of time. They are not very padded, so your feet might hurt a little after standing for a very long time, but this is just from pressure as opposed to rubbing etc. I'm short, so I also love that these shoes have a wedge heel, plus they make your feet look great. Overall, I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone needing fairly professional looking sandals which can also be worn for casual wear.

Queen Size SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free
Offered by Everyday Pure
Price: $39.95
4 used & new from $24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin and crinkly, but likely waterproof, May 20, 2014
I haven't had a chance to test out the actual waterproofing, but this product seems to have a piece of plastic in the middle, so it likely is waterproof. The product feels cheaply made, but I can’t comment on its durability as I just received it. The overall item is very thin and the plastic sheet is covered in stretchy terrycloth which wrinkles somewhat when you try to cover it with a fitted sheet (also wrinkles in places when you enter and exit the bed). I have a very tall mattress with a pillow topper, and this product is still loose. If you have a thin mattress, it will likely move around. In general, this is a mattress protector as advertised. I would recommend putting an actual mattress pad cover on top of this waterproof cover if you want any sort of padding (and to reduce the crinkly noise it makes when you move). I'm sure I'll be pleased with this item the next time one of my dogs pees in the bed.

SanDisk Extreme Plus 64GB MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card Speed Up To 80MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging- SDSDQX-064G-AFFP-A
Price: $74.95
7 used & new from $69.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as listed, May 16, 2014
I can't honestly tell any difference in the speed of this card which I am using in my Samsung ATIV SE, but it was immediately recognized and seems to be working great.

Lucky Women's Santana Ballet Flat,Bombay,7.5 M US
Lucky Women's Santana Ballet Flat,Bombay,7.5 M US
Price: $42.49
4 used & new from $42.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Medium shoe is very wide, yet the edge band is too narrow and rubs feet, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Lucky Women's Santana Flat (Shoes)
I ordered these shoes in a 7.5 instead of my regular 7 since many reviewers said it ran small. The length of the shoe is fine, although I think they will stretch causing my heels to slip out (would not recommend the larger size). Also- I have regular width feet and enjoy the box toe (similar to Bandolino Williamson flat), but these shoes were incredibly wide at the widest part of the foot. Inside the shoe, I could probably stick a finger on either side. However, up at the top of the shoe, the band is more narrow, causing it to painfully rub your feet (i.e. feet are sliding around due to internal width, but squeezes/rubbed on the top from the band which is narrower than the actual shoe. These shoes were listed as M(B), but just say "B" on the actual shoe. I called Lucky Brand to see if perhaps I was accidently sent a Broad width, but B and M are apparently the same thing (i.e. they only make this shoe in a medium). The customer service rep said that she had just taken several calls right in a row from customers with this same issue. She said that this could be a manufacturers defect affecting a batch of the shoes, because these Santana flats are not normally too wide. I hope they fix this issue, because I like the look of the shoe.

Bandolino Women's 'Williamson' Flats (11M, Black Fabric)
Bandolino Women's 'Williamson' Flats (11M, Black Fabric)
Offered by Shoeflake
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoe- makes your feet look great, but wears out very quickly, May 16, 2014
I absolutely loved these flats. Initially, they make your feet look great and are incredibly comfortable. However, they wear out very quickly. The upper shoe loses it's shape almost immediately, which is not surprising for a fabric shoe. I have regular width feet, so this is not usually a problem for me. I am now on my second pair of these shoes, because the heel on my first pair wore out after wearing them maybe 10-15 times (to work, so little walking around). When the upper wears out, your feet start to slide left and right causing the heel to wear unevenly. So if you look at the back of the heel, it becomes worn at an angle. If you continue wearing the shoes like this, it tilts your foot, and actually wears through the sole on one side. I wish Bandolino would make these shoes in leather with a harder sole, and in many colors. This might fix the wear pattern problem, and would make a much better shoe. Overall, I love the initial look of these shoes and wore them for business and casual. Nearly every woman who saw them loved the look of this shoe (like a toe shoe), but it would be pretty expensive to replace this shoe every few months due to wear.

Reef Women's Ginger Flip Flop,Black/Black,7 M US
Reef Women's Ginger Flip Flop,Black/Black,7 M US
Offered by IslandSurf
Price: $25.95
12 used & new from $23.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flipflops with a decent arch support, May 11, 2014
I have been wearing these same flip flops for over 10 years, and would never been tempted to purchase anything else. They are very comfortable on the feet and between the toes. I have gone to several day camping concerts walking and standing for hours without my feet ever hurting in these. They do wear out with continuous use, more so than leather flip flops, but are far softer on the feet. I would highly recommend and hope Reef never stops making these.

Infantino Shake A Tune
Infantino Shake A Tune
Offered by Sun World
Price: $9.99
4 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy with texture for teething, lights, and gentle sound (with on/off switch), May 11, 2014
This toy was my niece's favorite. She could hold it easily with one hand. It has several textures and interesting parts for play and teething, as well as gentle lights and a pleasant sound. Its not too loud, and more subtle than many toys these days. The best part is that it has an on/off switch so the lights and sound can be turned off at times. The battery is replaceable, and this toy is easily cleaned. I have now given this toy at several baby showers, and all the babies (and parents) have apparently loved it. I would highly recommend.

Sleep Master 6-Inch Smooth Top Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress, Twin
Sleep Master 6-Inch Smooth Top Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress, Twin
Price: $109.00
2 used & new from $109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, May 11, 2014
This mattress was purchased as a spare bed for the floor. It is pretty heavy and somewhat awkward to move, but very comfortable. The cover is nice, and easy to remove/wash. There was some odor upon arrival, but this has already improved from airing out. A good tip may be to sit it inside in a sunny spot before sleeping on.

Linon Home Decor Triena Pad Back Folding Counter Stool, 24-Inch
Linon Home Decor Triena Pad Back Folding Counter Stool, 24-Inch
Price: $59.99
9 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look, fold nicely, May 11, 2014
These chairs look very similar to the chairs that came with my table and are exactly the same height (24" seat).They fold easily if not completely flat. They're comfortable, and overall look more expensive than they cost. The seats and back are cheap vinyl and were a little wrinkled as stapled in place, but look nice with the color of the wood. A microfiber would have been a better choice, but the vinyl will likely stay cleaner. These are definitely a step up from a metal folding chair, and work great with a taller table. My only complaint so far is that they try to fold up if you move them by the seat. A locking mechanism would have been nice. These chairs come extremely well packaged in an enormous box. They are fully assembled. Overall, I would highly recommend these chairs.

Puregear Snap on Oem Case Hard Shell Slim Shell Case for Verizon Samsung Ativ Se -60575pg
Offered by Tech1
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $22.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice slim case, only the back is clear, May 11, 2014
This case fits the Samsung ATIV SE perfectly, although its difficult to remove once its on. The case is less bulky than most, but very rigid, which may offer less protection. The case is clear on the back, but white all the way around the edge. So it looks like a white case unless you flip it over. My only complaint so far is that the case makes it a little more difficult to push the side buttons (just because its more rigid than the gel cases). The buttons line up perfectly with the case, they're just a little stiff. However, this may prove to be a benefit if you put your phone in your pocket. Overall, i would recommend this case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7