Profile for Ryan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ryan RSS Feed

Garcinia Cambogia RAW with 75% HCA.  180 Vegetarian 750mg Capsules per Bottle. No Added Calcium for Maximum Absorption
Garcinia Cambogia RAW with 75% HCA. 180 Vegetarian 750mg Capsules per Bottle. No Added Calcium for Maximum Absorption
Offered by BSkinny Global
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the real deal, June 10, 2014
This garcina cambogia raw is the real deal, I saw the benefits within a week of taking this product, I have more energy, and have lost more than 20 pounds so far with the product

75% HCA Garcinia Cambogia - 180ct - 45 Day Supply - All Natural Weight Loss Supplement
Offered by SuppleSense
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 24, 2014
This product is amazing, it started working instantly, I felt full after eating only a couple bites of food,I have also felt a steady stream of energy, and ive lost 10 lbs since i started the product 3 weeeks ago. this stuff is the real deal, also it ships very quickly.

GE Power Pro X500-BK 16 MP with 15 x Optical Zoom Digital Camera, Black
GE Power Pro X500-BK 16 MP with 15 x Optical Zoom Digital Camera, Black
Offered by Noble Planet
Price: $99.99
46 used & new from $69.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas for my Wife, April 13, 2012
It works Great! My wife uses it nearly everyday. This was a big purchase, but one that I don't regret at all, it was well worth the price!

VXI BlueParrott Roadwarrior B250 Bluetooth Handsfree Headset for Cell Phones and Computers with AC and Auto Chargers
Offered by Central Buys
Price: $71.25
8 used & new from $71.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Semi driver, April 13, 2012
This headset works Great, I'm a Semi truck driver and its always so loud in the cab but this headset picks up nothing but my voice when i have to make calls. It's very comfortable too. I would recommend this to someone else.

General Electric Power Pro X500-BK 16 MP with 8GB Camera Bundle (Black)
General Electric Power Pro X500-BK 16 MP with 8GB Camera Bundle (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera!, December 19, 2011
Bought this for my wife as a christmas gift and she loves it. The only thing that i have a complaint about is that it didn't come with the instructional manual. But no worries, I found it online. So hopefully i will be taking better photos once we figure it out.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2012 1:24 PM PDT