Profile for David Bentes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David Bentes "David B." RSS Feed (Houston, TX Usa)

Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 16GB Factory Unlocked International Version (White) - NO WARRANTY
Offered by FreeTaxStreEONevesnhethwe
Price: $199.89
65 used & new from $130.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, July 9, 2012
It's just awesome, amazing... I don't have words to describe it.. The Best Phone ever!
Just be advise that you need a micro sim card to this phone. I cut mine using a miro sim card cutter.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2012 7:39 AM PDT

Samsung 32GB High Speed microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card with Adapter. Model number: MB-MSBGA/US
Offered by AEAC
Price: $23.99
4 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Fast speed!, June 22, 2012
After reading many reviews, I was afraid to buy a fake sd card.
So I decided to buy from AMAZON.INC The card came sealed in a retail package.
I put it in my cell phone and downloaded a android software called "SD CARD TESTER" by GILMAR JOSE PURIN (9.17MB).
The results:
Writing: 2777MB at 19.22MB/s; (you can choose the amount of MB that you want to test).
Reading: 2780MB at 30.33MB/s.
I bought the 32GB one and it shows 29.23GB because of the format.
I would recommend this card for everybody that want a fast and reliable card.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2012 9:46 AM PDT

White S-Line Soft TPU Gel Case Cover For Samsung? Galaxy Note / i9220 GT-N7000
White S-Line Soft TPU Gel Case Cover For Samsung? Galaxy Note / i9220 GT-N7000
Offered by DigitalWireless
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality! Perfect fit!, June 13, 2012
Great quality cover and really nice price! It fits perfect on my Samsung Galaxy note GT-N7000. I bought from Bastexwireless. Fast and reliable. I would recommend this product!

SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-1 Flash Memory Card 45MB/s (SDSDX-032G-X46)
Offered by True Modern Electronics
Price: $24.95
37 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality and Nice HD videos!, June 13, 2012
I bought this card for my Canon T2i camera because I would like to take fast pictures and make some videos in High Definition mode. And it really works well! I would recommend this card for the people that need a fast and reliable card. I bought from Amazon.com LLC seller and retail package.

58mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) For The Canon Digital EOS Rebel T5i, SL1, T4i, T3i, T3, T1i, T2i, 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Cameras Which Use Any Of These (18-55mm, 75-300mm, 50mm 1.4 , 55-200, 55-250mm) Lenses
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $10.95
3 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality!, June 8, 2012
High quality product, unexpensive and comes with a nice case to store your filters. Totally compatible with my Canon T2i camera. I would recommend this product, in special buying from ButterflyPhoto (fast shipping and reliable).