Profile for Ness7386 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ness7386 RSS Feed

Annie's Homegrown Wisconsin Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese, 5-Count 2.15 Packets (Pack of 6)
Price: $32.96
14 used & new from $32.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Slimy and Tasteless, October 29, 2013
I appreciate the opportunity given to me by Influenster to review the Annie's Macaroni and Cheese Microwavable Cups. Although the concept is great, the flavor and consistency is horrible. There is a white powder, described on the side of the cup, that is in with the uncooked macaroni to aid in the cooking. After adding the water and cooking for 2 minutes, your noodles come out in a goopy clear sauce (starch?). Even after adding the powdered cheese sauce, the taste is very bland and the texture is horrible. It is slimy and goopy. I couldn't eat it. I hope Annie's has some improvements up their sleeve!

Vanessa

Nabisco, Belvita, Mixed Berry Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits, 8.8oz Box (Pack of 4)
Offered by Mi Antojito Latino
Price: $22.95
11 used & new from $14.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfying, October 29, 2013
I was sent the BelVita Mixed Berry Breakfast Bar from Influenster. I found it to be very tasty, not overly sweet, but not to bland as some of the healthier snacks can be. It was moist and chewy like eating a cookie! I would definitely buy more. Thanks Influenster.

Lenovo IdeaPad Z585 261729U 15.6-Inch Laptop (2.3 GHz AMD A10-4600M Processor, 6GB DIMM, 750GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium) Grey Metal

4.0 out of 5 stars Very, very nice laptop without windows 8, November 7, 2012
Besides my 21 yr old son owning his Lenovo Ideapad A-4 for over a year without any problems or glitches, I purchased this laptop from Fry's Electronics (sorry Amazon) based on the solid feeling metal casing, the price being under $500, having 6 GB ram and a 750 GB hard drive with an AMD A-10 processor and a $14.99 upgrade to Windows 8 (free after rebate). Whoo-hoo, I found a deal! I had to return it after 1 day because I couldn't get the card reader slot to open. Fry's gladly exchanged it for me. I had to return the 2nd one after 2 days because after loading Windows 8 I got memory error messages and could not open the Internet Explorer. Fry's reluctanly exchanged it again. I've now had the 3rd laptop for 4 days. It was working wonderfully with Windows 7, I was sooo happy with my purchase. Being that I had already purchased Windows 8 when I had laptop #2, I decided to go ahead try downloading it to laptop #3. Again, I received memory errors, could not access the web with Internet Explorer and I was unable to register Windows becasue my product key was used on laptop #2. After 4 hours on the phone trouble shooting with Microsoft, they finally gave me a new product key. I advised the tech that I think there is an incompatibility issue with this Lenovo and Win 8. He harshly explained that all PC's manufactured after June 2, 2012 are compatible with Win 8. He suggested I wait until I received my Windows 8 DVD in the mail ($14.99 at time of free upgrade) to try re-installing the operating system. We finally got to the web using Google Chrome. I went ahead and tried reinstalling Win 8 with the restore partition. It worked, but all the Lenovo pre-installed programs and drivers were gone. My desktop was blank, but I was able to access the web with Internet Explorer until I started downloading the Lenovo drivers and pre-installed apps again. I don't know if I should try again or just put Win 7 back on it. (Purchased an ASUS with same specs for my husband 2 wks agao, loaded Win 8, no problems at all.) Bottom line, The Lenovo Z585 is a very, very nice laptop WITHOUT Win 8! I would definitely recommend this laptop to others as long as you have the patience to find the driver or program that's causing the incompatibility issues or purchase the newer model with Win 8 pre-installed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2012 10:57 PM PST