Profile for Eric Bruhl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eric Bruhl RSS Feed (Toledo, OH)

C&E CNE11485 Black 15 Foot USB 2.0 Extension Cable
C&E CNE11485 Black 15 Foot USB 2.0 Extension Cable
Offered by ELMENOS (USA SELLER)
Price: $4.05
26 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Only works with half of the devices, June 25, 2011
So I wanted this to hook my xbox wireless up around the corner. It just blinked the light on for a second and then was dead. Could not hook up with my white Apple USB cable to charge my iPhone. But it is able to power my Astro A40 Mixamp. Kindve a bummer.

God of War III - Playstation 3
God of War III - Playstation 3
Offered by BGlobal
Price: $17.58
302 used & new from $3.80

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the WORST use of 60 bucks!, May 9, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I'm a huge gamer and I'm pretty good at almost any game I pick up. Maybe its just me but the combat is sooooooooooooooooooo boring. The boss fights, like the first one just require that you run towards them and hit x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x, x. Get the idea? Then you just do a few QTEs were you just hit buttons as they pop up on the screen.

Then there are parts where kratos is jumping thousands of feet and making these huge leaps and bounds among other impossible feats, and then when I play I die from falling like 30 feet down or something else very stupid. Inconsistent.

Puzzles are pretty lame and the platforming is infuriating. You have to set up all these blocks and pull all these levers to move on to the next stupid puzzle or cage fight and the whole time I'm thinking "why not pull of one of those impossible leaps you just did during a cut-scene?"

Its dumb to just come into a room, you trip a lever, your trapped and now you just fight waves of enemies until the path clears up and you can move on. Repeat 50 million times. Boring.

There have been great reviews about this game but I should have rented before I stupidly went out and bought this game thinking I would not regret buying a game that got a 10 on Game Informer.
Comment Comments (17) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2011 11:47 AM PDT

Halo 3: ODST - Xbox 360
Halo 3: ODST - Xbox 360
Offered by RED DOT
Price: $11.99
364 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Too much for too little...., September 26, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Its a decent game, but I feel as if I had played it three times before. Its mostly just more of the same with a few little bits of new thrown in. Couple weapons, Night Vision, firefight (but the fact you cant play with random people REALLY brings this game down.)
Not bad, but 60 bucks just isnt worth it. Im sorry I bought it. Just rent this game.