Profile for -DOG > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

-DOG "-DOG" RSS Feed (-=!!FLORIDA!!=-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Deep Sleep Battery Saver
Deep Sleep Battery Saver
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars you have to try the custom deep sleep mode, 0 to 1% lost, September 5, 2014
This review is from: Deep Sleep Battery Saver (App)
Hours on closed cover (have a book style kindle cover) custom deep sleep mode less than 2% lost in 2 hours and overnight I saw about a 5%, maybe less than that lost, 1 hour summer and 1 minute awake every hour settings, very nice.

VLC Plus Pro
VLC Plus Pro
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I saw the one * review earlier. I'll bet money..., August 23, 2014
This review is from: VLC Plus Pro (App)
I saw the one * review earlier. I'll bet money that if this is a real "videolan.org" product, as it says, there is zero Trojan risk. (That said I do respect Eset, so I hope you submitted a virus report for them to review and clear the false identification, hehe).

As a vlc on pc user for many years I will rarely use a different video player yet I have to tell you, we all who use this should make a small contribution because this is one of the best video players ever, and right now too. Try it! I use it all the time on pc because the deinterlace and other video controls are unsurpassed. I cannot wait to try more of the fun on android as I just got the app for it! Thank you VLC! I will virus check mine soon for kicks but I really can't wait to just use this! Awesome!5stars!

textPlus Free Text + Calls for Android Phones, Tablets + Kindle Fire + Fire Phone

4.0 out of 5 stars free and works more than not, April 1, 2014
I use this app on a tablet as much as I do the text app on my phone, it has one main drawback for me, if I accidentally click out of the app any draft text i typed in is lost, on my phones this is always saved as a draft text and that is ideal for me! When it does that=5. stars!

iHeartRadio - Free Music & Internet Radio
iHeartRadio - Free Music & Internet Radio

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Easy, Free, February 28, 2014
HELLO I HEART BYE PAY SERVICES, way better try and you will be sold. Please give us multi artist custom station capabilities?

Ultra Hi-Float (24 Oz.)
Ultra Hi-Float (24 Oz.)
Offered by We got It All
Price: $16.34
15 used & new from $9.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing to see latex outperform mylar, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Ultra Hi-Float (24 Oz.) (Toy)
You know how sometimes you wanted to ..or did buy a Mylar balloon because you wanted the balloon to float with helium for more than a day? This liquid in a latex balloon has made some float longer than the Mylar balloons - that is crazy - no it's a success... you or your kids could be wondering why your balloons are still on the ceiling a week later instead of on the floor the day after your party. Great for specialty balloons, or balloon in a balloons. Cool stuff.

Battery
Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars if all you need is, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Battery (App)
A basic battery check app here it is.it's small enough for most to not miss the kb it uses. Tryl it.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)
Price: $139.00
20 used & new from $67.99

4.0 out of 5 stars CONCERNED - IS AMAZON MAINTAINING NET FREEDOM? (FREEDOM), October 11, 2013
[...]

Our greatest Concerns in a rapidly changing world include personal and information freedom. Mr. Bezos ! We believe that you are a supporter of personal freedom! Please, we ask of you, do not sacrifice the freedom of individuals to the rule of corporations and controlling governments. Thank you sir for your support of humanity! We need you!

ApkManager
ApkManager

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Lose or be without Favourite Apps!, September 26, 2013
This review is from: ApkManager (App)
Backup function allows creation of archive-able and share-able apks! So why not try it out,I am back ing up almost all of my favourite apps -nice

Woodstream WW100DSP Wormie The Water Sensor
Woodstream WW100DSP Wormie The Water Sensor
Offered by Pbd Cubed, LLC
Price: $5.00
14 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars really sorry but don't even waste 50 cents if you have plants that don't sit in water, September 6, 2013
look the only way to keep this thing change to a state where it look like the plant was watered was to have an almost completely damp earth or water on the other end of the worm the problem appears to be that there's really no technology of any kind here its just a basic ceramic worm and the quality control wasn't particularly high either they work if you have a really damp plant that can stand a little bit of dryness but otherwise it won't work for anyone else I tried it with orchids and theyre too dry most of the time to ever show that they ever have any water at all. they're fine if you just like the look of a ceramic colored worm sticking out of your pot clay ceramic ... OK.

Grimm Pilot
Grimm Pilot
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars watcher, August 5, 2013
eh,this one is A watcher..I enjoyed the first ep. very much and will likely finish the series. If you like it read "this coming darkness and This present darkness"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4