Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Gina Miller > Reviews

Browse

Gina Miller's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gina Miller RSS Feed (Reno, NV United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Black Anodized Surgical Stainless Steel Earrings Fake Plugs Tapers
Black Anodized Surgical Stainless Steel Earrings Fake Plugs Tapers
Offered by Down South Sales LLC
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Earings, January 12, 2014
When the as says earings, I expect 2. After a long delivery only got 1 earing. Earing looked cool but now disappointed

The Grail Quest
The Grail Quest
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars King Arthur with a modern twist, August 25, 2013
This review is from: The Grail Quest (Kindle Edition)
I love reading King Arthur fictional books. This one is fun with some modern twists. I recommend. It's a good read but too short.

OtterBox Prefix Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - Lime Green
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $21.95

3.0 out of 5 stars OtterBox!?!, August 25, 2013
I swear by OtterBox.....what happened? As with my box for my iPhone and iPod, I expected complete coverage...Not! I opted for a softer cover for drop and shock protection because the Galaxay S III is slim, flat and big. I was disappointed that it did not have a built in screen saver.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPod touch 4G - Atomic
OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPod touch 4G - Atomic

5.0 out of 5 stars OtterBox!!!, August 25, 2013
It was as I expected from OtterBox. Complete, all around protection. It's an OtterBox and you can't go wrong with them.

Samsung Galaxy S3, Blue 16GB (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S3, Blue 16GB (AT&T)
14 used & new from $95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool!, August 25, 2013
Bought this for my 12 year old daughter. She just had to have it and now I'm going to have it. I pretended that I needed to set it up with our carrier and just played with it. It's definitely not for pockets and definitely needs a protective case. It's so big I'm afraid she will sit on it and break it in half. The only think that gives me pause is that it's plastic and light.

I bought Square Trade Warranty for it....awesome and easy to do. It comes to about $4.13 per month as opposed to AT & T's $6.08 per month.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2013 1:07 PM PDT

OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Anthem Collection - Rustic Flag

5.0 out of 5 stars It's an OtterBox!, August 25, 2013
What can I say, it's an OtterBox and worth every penny. The flag has not worn at all and has and is doing its job very well. When it comes to this style, that's what it is....your style...your taste.

Buried Memories: Katie Beers' Story
Buried Memories: Katie Beers' Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, August 25, 2013
I like the way this book was written. I admire the courage this little girl (at the time) took to get through each day and then the rest of her life. This book made my a lot more careful who my children are with....even friends and family.

NOVA CASE 3D Bling Crystal iPhone Case for AT&T Verizon Sprint Apple iPhone 4/4S Flying Daisies
Offered by Well Gallery
Price: $4.98
9 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful, August 25, 2013
This case is clear with beautiful faux stones and pearls. The design is very pretty. Doesn't work well in pockets and the petals stick out and they catch on everything. But it is so pretty so I put up with the case. Dropped my iPhone Friday from 50 feet. iPhone is in heaven now, but the case....not one little stone is gone, not even a chip or crack in the clear plastic case. It survived a fifty foot fall. Too bad I cant afford a new iPhone to put this cute cover on.

LiViTech Cushion Quilted Designer Diamond Rhinestone Crystal Bling Case iPhone 4 4S (AT&T ,VERIZON,SPRINT) (Black)
Offered by LiViTech
Price: $0.99
3 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bling Case-Nice, August 25, 2013
It took a long time for this to show wear. I really liked this one. And would buy again if I hadn't dropped my iPhone from 50 feet with no insurance.

Panasonic RPHJE120G In-Ear Headphone, Green
Panasonic RPHJE120G In-Ear Headphone, Green
Price: $6.20
87 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Off centered ear buds, August 25, 2013
I didn't notice or can't see in picture on line when I bought this for my 12 year old with small ears, but the part that goes in the ear is off center. Fits great and she loves them. No more complaining her ears hurt and My ear phones are finally mine again.

Page: 1 | 2