Profile for Debbie R > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Debbie R RSS Feed (VA)

The Weather Channel for Android
The Weather Channel for Android
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Used to be good, July 31, 2013
I really liked this app until they did the recent upgrade. Now it's much less easy to use and find information, plus it occasionally crashes my Kindle Fire. I've been looking at other weather apps. Really a shame as they had a good thing, but I no longer like it.

Mantis Tiller 5222-00-02 Dethatcher Attachment (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Mantis Tiller 5222-00-02 Dethatcher Attachment (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Lemon from day one, April 10, 2013
Right out of the box this tiller was a piece of junk. Impossible to start, under-powered. Total waste of money. There's a reason this thing is sold "AS Seen on TV". Never ran more than twenty minutes after an hour of pulling the starter cord. Save alot of money and effort, buy a hoe

Infinite Devotion (Infinite Series Book 2)
Infinite Devotion (Infinite Series Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I NEED the 3rd book!, February 2, 2013
I read the first book in the Infinite Series, and so thoroughly enjoyed it that I had to grab the second one immediately. And I enjoyed it just as much. It's fascinating to watch the complexity of the lives increase with each rebirth, and the inclusion of charts after each life is a real bonus for keeping everybody straight. I'm most anxious to read the next in the series and hope it comes along soon!

Start the Day Meditation
Start the Day Meditation
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice on KFire, July 9, 2012
This review is from: Start the Day Meditation (App)
I've been a fan of Daily Om for years so I grabbed this. It's simple and straightforward with pictures that look really pretty on my Fire screen. Might be nice to see more meditations added over time. Nice job!

Dream Journal Pro
Dream Journal Pro
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for KFire, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Dream Journal Pro (App)
This is a wonderful app for tracking dreams and works beautifully on the KFire. It has lots of fields for adding information to each dream, and I appreciate the way that fonts can be changed. I think it would be nice to be able to add small JPG files to the dreams since sometimes things are visual and pictures or drawings could help. But it's a great app just as it is and I think the developer did an excellent job on it!

Insight Timer - Meditation Timer
Insight Timer - Meditation Timer
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Kindle Fire app, January 25, 2012
This app works beautifully on my Kindle Fire. I collect singing bowls and am most impressed with the tones that are used. It's a simple to use timer that works reliably and easily, and it's nice to have that connection to a community of meditators. I've used much more expensive timers and find this one to be better than all of them!

Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever
Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination that Changed America Forever
by Martin Dugard
Price: $20.30
678 used & new from $0.06

2.0 out of 5 stars Too many omissions and mistakes, November 1, 2011
I like Bill O'Reilly and his television show, "the Factor". I bought the book based on Bill's advertising and regret doing so. There are too many omissions of fact and too many mistakes. It's very simply written, there are no references and certainly does not cut the mustard for serious adult readers, and especially not for anyone who knows Civil War history. A cute story for kids
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2011 1:25 PM PST