Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Dimmy > Reviews

Browse

Dimmy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dimmy RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

Joico ICE Erratic Hair Molding Clay 100ml by JOICO LABS
Joico ICE Erratic Hair Molding Clay 100ml by JOICO LABS

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, March 8, 2016
You have got to be kidding me. $100 for this molding clay?!

Cmxsevenday No.5759 Waterproof Type PVC ID Card Holder, Clear, Vertical Style, 10-pack
Offered by Fancy Gadget
Price: $4.65
5 used & new from $4.65

5.0 out of 5 stars zip-lock for easy access, July 27, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for! These have zip-lock-esque opening at the top-side. What this means is, if I fasten 3-4 of these card holders together at the top, I can still remove each card without needing to remove the binding at the top.

Cable Clip Holder Weighted Desktop Cord Management Fixture (Black)
Cable Clip Holder Weighted Desktop Cord Management Fixture (Black)
Offered by JacobsParts
Price: $4.95
2 used & new from $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, February 3, 2015
Weighted base is nice!

Samsung 128GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC Card with Adapter up to 48MB/s (MB-MP128DA/AM)
Price: $39.80
31 used & new from $39.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 3, 2015
This SDXC is fast! I transfered data from my desktop PC to the SDXC using the included adapter and it copied over really quickly. Then place the card into my Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and able to use it without a hitch. Love it!

360 Electrical 36029 Quick Charge 4.2 Amp USB Wall Charger, 2 Ports
360 Electrical 36029 Quick Charge 4.2 Amp USB Wall Charger, 2 Ports
Price: $18.68
2 used & new from $18.68

5.0 out of 5 stars One is not a lonely number, October 14, 2014
Works as claimed. It even charges my iPad as well as my phone. Great for travelling, when I don't need to tote around two adapters.

Sibelius First 7
Sibelius First 7
Offered by EastCoastMusic
Price: $107.99
2 used & new from $100.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Score music in minutes, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Sibelius First 7 (DVD)
I am not a professional musician. I dabble at composing. I have tried both Finale and tried Sibelius. I have to say, Sibelius First is definitely great for hobbyist. I was able to score my compositions beautifully. The Ribbon (similar to MS Office) is very intuitive. Unfortunately, their help web site is not easy to use. Overall, I would recommend this product over Finale's PrintMusic

How Cool is Cool
How Cool is Cool
Offered by skyvo-direct-usa
Price: $11.91
42 used & new from $6.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection to own, January 4, 2013
This review is from: How Cool is Cool (Audio CD)
Recently discovered this old band. Music is great and has a smooth, jazzy, downtempo feel to it. This is a great collection to own.

Nokia Lumia 920 Screen Protector + Full Body, Skinomi® TechSkin Full Coverage Skin + Screen Protector for Nokia Lumia 920 Front & Back Clear HD Film - with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, January 4, 2013
I love my Nokia 920's red shell design that I don't want to cover it with some awful cover. However, I want some scratch protection on the beautiful case. This Skinomi tech skin is exactly what I was looking for. When applied, you can hardly tell there is any cover at all, yet it gives me peace of mind when I place my phone on any surface. This item comes with a squegee, liquid applicator and a lint-free cloth; all you need to apply the TechSkin. I would give it 5-stars but I agree with a previous review that it affects the front sensor somewhat. It doesn't bother me as much as the other advantages outweigh this minor nuisense. Definitely recommend it for any of the shiny Nokia 920 smartphones.

Norpro 5537 Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop, 2 Tablespoon
Norpro 5537 Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop, 2 Tablespoon
Price: $7.10
26 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and does the job, April 19, 2012
I wanted a sturdy scoop and this stainless steel scoop does the job. Nothing fancy here, though. Just make sure this 8 inches scoop fits in your coffee container (if that is what you plan to do).

I Dream of Jeannie: Season 1
I Dream of Jeannie: Season 1
DVD ~ Bill Daily
Offered by AMAZING PRIME DEALS
Price: $7.18
67 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Color or Not to Color, June 13, 2006
This review is from: I Dream of Jeannie: Season 1 (DVD)
OK. I will confess... I only saw the pilot episode of the IDOJ Season 1 (Color).

Why? Because I wanted to buy the DVD but I heard so much about color versus B/W. So I rented the Color version to see if it is acceptable. I have to say that the colorization of the film is not as bad as I had thought. However, I noticed there was some rather strange pigmentation. Sometimes, the colors look stunning, sometimes the color looks off and sometimes, the characters look like they have jaundice. There were times when the teeth looks grey and strange.

I also watched the pilot again with the commentary. What a waste of time. The three lead actors (Barbara Eden, Larry Hagman, Bill Daily) were quiet most of the time. It sounded like they are watching it for the first time, and were lsitening to the dialogs and laughing with at the episode. So there are not much insights in the commentary (other than the few mentioned in another review here). Note to the DVD producers, please have them watch the episode prior to the recording, and encourage them to give more insights to the show. To make things worse, you keep hearing Bill Daily "lecherously" exclaiming how gorgeous the other two actors look. Once or twice is ok, but 20 times is a little too annoying.

So what is my verdict? Am I going to get the DVD? Hell yeah! I love this show! So to get the color version or the B/W version? I think I am going to go with the B/W. It is classic, and the irregular color/discoloration of the colored version is too much of a distraction for me.