Profile for Diane M. Howell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diane M. Howell RSS Feed (Girard, OH USA)

Disney Silly Songs: 20 Simply Super Singable Silly Songs
Disney Silly Songs: 20 Simply Super Singable Silly Songs
Price: $5.00
37 used & new from $3.66

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so silly, January 7, 2014
Was not impressed with this CD. I'd rather make my own from iTunes! Their songs are much more current. But thanks anyway for trying.

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Triple Character Pack (Zap, Hex, Dino Rang)
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Triple Character Pack (Zap, Hex, Dino Rang)
Offered by ToyWiz
Price: $23.99
44 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best game in a long time, February 7, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My soon to be five yr. old grandson could play this forever. I play with him sometimes as does his Mom. It has spectacular graphics and is never boring. The challenge will last a long time due to the different worlds. Skylanders is really something to see.

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Triple Character Pack (Prism Break, Boomer, Voodood)
35 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars never ending fun, February 7, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Purchased this for my soon to be 5 yr. old.......he would play it all day long if allowed. Great graphics, never boring, great purchase.

Outliers: The Story of Success
Outliers: The Story of Success
by Malcolm Gladwell
Price: $18.77
661 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this site!, October 16, 2009
What could be easier. I need to make a purchase, I go to wonderful Amazon, easily navigate the site, find what I'm looking for, love the price, order it, receive it in a few days and am thrilled with the seller as well as the purchase. Isn't that nice??? Thank you Amazon! Happy customer, Diane

GoWear fit Lifestyle and Calorie Management System
GoWear fit Lifestyle and Calorie Management System

3.0 out of 5 stars Great But Not For Me, February 28, 2009
I researched and then bought this product. It is a wonderful concept and combined with the information one gets from the computer, you really get a complete picture of your day. I'm amazed with what it can do, counting your steps, graphing your exercise periods, even how much sleep you are getting. But alas, it was not for me. Apparently my skin is so sensitive that I reacted to the surface touching my arm after only two days. I got the normal reaction, red raised itchy areas,and after a week it is still there. I know I am sensitive and can only wear platinum, some gold and stainless steel. That's why I thought I could wear this because stainless usually works. Apparently it is mixed with something that didn't agree with my skin. But for the rest of the population, go for it. I really feel bad that I had to discontinue the use of the GoWearFit. I loved it!

Jersey Boys (2005 Original Broadway Cast Recording)
Jersey Boys (2005 Original Broadway Cast Recording)
Price: $9.00
133 used & new from $0.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Memories, February 28, 2009
Listening to this CD puts me right back in high school and college. The Four Seasons have always been a favorite but after seeing Jersey Boys (twice) I had to buy this CD. The arrangement of music, the dialogue from the play, the memories that come back.....fabulous! You think of the play as well as where you were in the 60's. Six of us went to the play and we all have and love this CD.