Profile for Bubale > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bubale RSS Feed

HABA On the Farm Yarn Threading Game
HABA On the Farm Yarn Threading Game
Offered by BLK Primetime
Price: $27.00
8 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I like Haba games, June 28, 2013
This is the first game that I purchased from Haba, and I fell in love with Haba's games since then. great quality and design.

1001 Nights Arranging Game
1001 Nights Arranging Game
Offered by Maukilo
Price: $35.99
13 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, June 28, 2013
This review is from: 1001 Nights Arranging Game (Toy)
I like this game a lot, though my 20-months daughter is still too young to suit the suggested age of this game.
One thing I like to mention is: I counted the wooden pieces just after I unpackage it and I found there are only 78 wooden pieces inside(there should be 80 pieces), and after reviewing the pictures shown on the box and the 10 motifs, I was convinced that there are two wooden pieces missing. I was a little bit disappointed but Amazon's customer service offered me a refund of 50% off the price, so I'd like to keep it.
Another issue is that the magnetic stickers are really easy to come off, and I am sure I need to use my own double-faced tape after playing with this game for a while.
Although there are some small faults, I still think it as a great game: the wooden pieces are made so pretty and there are a lot of fun to play with it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2014 7:14 PM PST

Manhattan GMAT Complete Strategy Guide Set, 5th Edition [Pack of 10] (Manhattan Gmat Strategy Guides: Instructional Guide)
by Manhattan Prep GMAT
Price: $151.29
86 used & new from $79.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but BE CAREFUL with editing errors, December 16, 2012
This is a set of well and thoroughly wrote GMAT preparing books but I don't know whether they are better than other books since I haven't purchased any others yet.
The reason why I'd like to write this review is to warn any reader that the quantitative part books include a lot of editing errors, mainly in the problem sets and answers. So be ready to be careful so that they won't confuse you.

HABA Patience Block Set
HABA Patience Block Set
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $17.19
17 used & new from $9.55

3.0 out of 5 stars much smaller than I expected, October 23, 2012
I hope I had paid more attention on the measurements. These blocks are much smaller than they look like in the pictures since there is no comparable object to give a reference.
I am a little bit regret for this purchase. I think these tiny blocks are far more overpriced. My 1 year baby seems curious about them at the first sight, but I doubt she will still be interested with them after couple days.
Additionally, there are some dirty sticking to the surface of the blocks and could not be wiped off with a damp cloth. I would think they were used ones if the product was not packeted so well.
I value HABA toys' good reputation of qualities, but of course it doesn't show up with this product. I haven't decided whether I should return it because I had expected a lot and don't want to waste my time.

Light Science and Magic: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting
Light Science and Magic: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting
by Fil Hunter
Price: $31.99
87 used & new from $31.59

3.0 out of 5 stars not so good, October 3, 2012
There are some good demonstrations such as how to shoot metal or glasses but its writing is verbose and long-winded. You actually spend a lot of time but getting little. Actually, it is not a good instruction book, not very clear and direct to get to its point.