Profile for N. Miller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Miller RSS Feed (Waukesha, WI USA)

Page: 1 | 2
All Sports All Teams Ultra Pro Card Holder with Stand, Clear, 185mm
All Sports All Teams Ultra Pro Card Holder with Stand, Clear, 185mm
Price: $8.99
10 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 9, 2013
To be clear the holder does not fold in any way shape or form. It is a large rectangle holder for booklet cards and it does it's job well. Also it comes with a little stand, for your desk or someplace.

Nero Burn Express 2
Nero Burn Express 2
Offered by founderdirect
Price: $18.90
9 used & new from $10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid especially with BD-R & BD-RE, May 30, 2013
This review is from: Nero Burn Express 2 (CD-ROM)
I used Nero 7 and it was decent, but when I tried this new update it has been a nightmare. I ordered a spindle of Verbatim 50gb BD-RE and while the program burned my files & even verified the writing on these discs, THEY WILL NOT READ ON MY DISC DRIVE OR EVEN BLU-RAY PLAYERS. I do not get it at all??? How the hell can a program write to a disc, verify it, and then the disc is completely unreadable to any drive I place it in??? These are even RE just in case something does go wrong and now they are useless. My burner can read other discs, just not these two burned with Nero.

I highly recommend ImgBurn, which is a free burning program out there.

Canvas Mens Long-Sleeve 2-in-1 T-Shirt - BLACK/WHITE - XL
Canvas Mens Long-Sleeve 2-in-1 T-Shirt - BLACK/WHITE - XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shirt, November 20, 2012
It looks great, feels soft and I look great in it. After 2 washings it still feels great. This is probably my favorite shirt right now. Need I say anymore?

Optimum Nutrition Melatonin 3mg, 100 Tablets  (Pack of 6)
Optimum Nutrition Melatonin 3mg, 100 Tablets (Pack of 6)
Offered by Product Galaxy
Price: $25.64
9 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is as good as the other stuff, October 17, 2012
This melatonin product works at the same level and is as good as any other melatonin product out there. The really cool thing about this brand is the huge quantity you get for you money.

Cafe 420 EP
Cafe 420 EP
Price: $3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 25, 2012
This review is from: Cafe 420 EP (MP3 Music)
Cafe 420 (Original Mix), is one of my favorite tracks. If you want an awesome dnb atmospheric chill sound with vocals this is it. Sadly I believe I have found a gem here that the rest of the world will miss.

Pioneer Ceramic Drinking Fountain Big Max
Pioneer Ceramic Drinking Fountain Big Max
Price: $53.31
9 used & new from $53.31

5.0 out of 5 stars How to show your love, September 30, 2011
There aren't to many ways that a person can show the world how much they love their pet. With this fountain everyone knows I love my kitty cat! Specially designed filters are kind of a pain as they are unique and that causes the replacement cost to be higher.

Through the Wormhole With Morgan Freeman
Through the Wormhole With Morgan Freeman
DVD ~ Morgan Freeman
Price: $12.68
35 used & new from $7.93

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a thinking series., June 14, 2011
This is a thinking piece of work. The show asks questions and gives possible answers but not definite answers in return. That is up the viewer to decide. The closet I can think of any other series like it is "What We Still Don't Know" narrated and hosted by Martin Rees (I believe BBC) The series is highly philosophical and thinking oriented and I really wish that more science programing would take this approach. It looks into the maybe's or possibilities of what may be, but not necessarily as it is. I know it starts off with "Is There a Creator", but it was thought provoking and does lead down a rabbit hole of what we call quantum physics. The series shows how little we actually know and how much more we still need to learn. FYI I still think "What We Still Don't Know" is better, but for American TV (I am American) it is a huge step outside the box and incredibly intriguing.

CORAZONAS Heart Healthy Italiano 4 Cheese Potato Chips, 6-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)

3.0 out of 5 stars good in small amounts, July 20, 2009
I had a 1oz bag a yr ago and loved it. Problem is if you eat a lot of them you will get the nastiest burping aftertaste ever. These seem to be more plain tasting with a subtle cheese flavor. The ones I had before had a noticeable hint of blue cheese in them and these seem to be missing that, despite blue cheese being listed on the label. Overall they are not bad, but they aren't great either. Amazon delivered them quickly and there is 4 months till expiration.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars so not the item pictured, January 26, 2007
Got it, my son put it together and when I got home later that day, surprise not as pictured at all! We could have taken it apart, repackaged and then shipped back at our cost but felt at this point it wasn't worth it. The futon is a full black metal frame, with wooden sides which are much darker than pictured. Really look around more and avoid this seller. There are cheaper ones out there. If they have to steal a picture from other sellers both here and/or ebay (this is a common picture out there) to make this futon look better then there is a problem.

Grassy Hutch, Small
Grassy Hutch, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars it's nice, January 16, 2007
This review is from: Grassy Hutch, Small (Kitchen)
I got this for my two little guinea pigs. It lasted 2 weeks before they ate it up but that is typical of a guinea pig and grassy stuff. Still looking for something they can chew on and last a bit longer but not hard wood.

Maybe a hamster or something it would last much longer with.

Page: 1 | 2