Profile for Jaime > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jaime RSS Feed

PetQwerks Talking Babble Ball Dog Toy, Medium
PetQwerks Talking Babble Ball Dog Toy, Medium
Price: $7.94
16 used & new from $6.96

3.0 out of 5 stars dog loves it but slightly annoying!, February 6, 2010
Length:: 0:28 Mins

Just so you know what you're in for...I had NO idea. The sad part is that he LOVES this toy, so I just let him play with it in small doses. This way he is happy and I can keep my sanity!
Comment Comments (18) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2015 1:13 PM PST

OEM GRIFFIN Arm Band Special Running Band / Sports ARMBAND for APPLE iPod Touch (iTouch) 2nd Generation 16GB, 32GB, 8GB

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible!, January 15, 2010
I bought this a few months back and have hardly used it. If used while running, the movement of your arm causes the side volume key to be turned all the way down. I have tried multiple things: wearing it on my forearm as opposed to my upper arm, not tightening it as much, etc. and have finally resorted to just carrying it during running (which pretty much defeats the purpose). If used for walking, it usually works OK, but I definitely would not recommend this for running and high-movement related activities!!!

PetSafe Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone Dog Toy
PetSafe Busy Buddy Bouncy Bone Dog Toy
Price: $3.49 - $32.64

5.0 out of 5 stars my dog's FAVORITE, January 15, 2010
My dog (a 30 pound wire hair fox terrier and corgi mix) absolutely LOVES this toy!!! I originally got it so that he could have something to do while I was gone and he was in his crate, and was very disappointed to find that he pulled the circular rawhides off in a matter of minutes...at first I thought, "well there goes 10 bucks down the drain!". But after that, it became his FAVORITE bone. He just loves throwing it around and chewing on the bone ends. It lasted about 6 months before he chewed both ends off (note: he is a very very intense chewer), and even after that, he still loves playing with the purple ball that came in the middle. I bought him a new bone for christmas and again, he can't get enough of it. My roommates dog has the same feelings for these bones, and we have affectionately started calling them their "crack" bones because we don't know why they are completely obsessed with them! I would highly highly recommend!!!