Profile for Dylan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dylan RSS Feed (Wisconsin, USA)

Pokémon The origin Japanese
Pokémon The origin Japanese
Offered by Japan's Finest Selection
Price: $39.00
37 used & new from $27.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 22, 2014
If you are from the USA make sure you buy this Blu Ray from Animenation. Since it is region free and includes both the Japanese audio along with the English dub. The picture is excellent so it is not a bootleg and the audio is amazing. Awesome series!
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2014 7:41 AM PDT

Walking With Dinosaurs (Blu-ray / DVD Combo Pack)
Walking With Dinosaurs (Blu-ray / DVD Combo Pack)
DVD ~ John Leguizamo
Price: $7.99
28 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Dialogue...meh...but visual effects saved it, March 28, 2014
I was very hesitant buying this movie...I was really hoping to see it in theaters in 3D, and to be honest that is the way to see this movie...in 3D. However I really did enjoy it. All these people saying that the dialogue masks this movie...making it ugly...I would have to agree...to a certain level. The movie would have been better without dialogue...or less of it. The movies visual effects and sound are stunning, top notch. Highly recommend watching this movie with surround sound. The dialogue may be quirky or dorky but honestly it could have been worst...alot worse. If you are a dinosaur fan, pick this movie up. The dialogue may be bad, but the visual effects, music, and sound effects make up for it.

Rubie's Costume Friday The 13Th Latex Overhead Jason Mask, Multi, One Size
Rubie's Costume Friday The 13Th Latex Overhead Jason Mask, Multi, One Size
Offered by Wild Syde
Price: $15.00
3 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hockey Mask? Pfft this is WAY better., October 29, 2013
Since I could not find a decent hockey mask and rubber bust of Jason I decided to do a little digging and found this, and by god it was the right choice. The mask itself is amazing, fits almost perfectly, very lightweight and wearable with no sweat or heat. I was surprised to find this mask at the price I did since it is such high quality. I literally watched Friday the 13th(2009) to even compare screen accuracy and I literally couldn't find any mistakes or error. This is the mask to get if you are a Jason fanatic or want to scare a couple kids on Friday the 13th.

Keep in mind this is not a kids mask. But an adult mask.

Anker Gaming Mouse, 7 Programmable Buttons, up to 2000 DPI, 5 User Profiles (bound to specific games), Omron Micro Switches
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...what a mouse..., July 19, 2013
This mouse is just amazing. I could not believe the quality for the price. When I ordered it I seriously thought I was buying a hunk of junk, but when I received boy was I wrong. First off...the packaging...WOW! The box is a collectors piece of its own so brightly colored and has some pretty cool details on it. The mouse itself is very comfortable...fits right in the palm of your hand and is amazingly easy to move. The colors change to the adjustment of the sensitivity which you can customize yourself! Just don't forget to go to the Anker website to download the driver and software. 5 Stars! Nothing more I can say!

Digimon: Digital Monsters - The Official First Season
Digimon: Digital Monsters - The Official First Season
DVD ~ Michael Reisz
Offered by MightySilver
Price: $42.60
17 used & new from $38.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, March 16, 2013
I have been waiting for this OFFICIAL release for a very long time. About 2 years ago I bought the first season set thinking it was a official release...come to find out it was actually a bootleg...THIS SET IS NOT A BOOTLEG. This set is the real deal and is the official release. The set comes with a booklet that has bios of all the characters and Digimon including the digivolved forms. Special features include never before seen sketches of the show from preproduction, very awesome add on to the set in my opinion. All the episodes run smooth and all the audio is english dubbed with no noticeable sync problems. This set is a must have for any fan of the Digimon Series...I grew up watching this. Now I can return to the digital world and my own personal nostalgia!

Dinotasia [Blu-Ray]
Dinotasia [Blu-Ray]
DVD ~ Werner Herzog
Price: $30.25
16 used & new from $20.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Dinosaur Revolution was good...but this is still awesome., January 11, 2013
This review is from: Dinotasia [Blu-Ray] (Blu-ray)
Many people give this documentary a bad rap...they say it is not as good as Dinosaur Revolution...but in all reality it is just as good. There is not an annoying narrator through out the whole documentary...most of it is actually silent...with just the sound of the surroundings and of course the dinosaurs. What I didn't like about the lack of narration is just that many times you don't know the names of the dinosaurs during that particular part. Some say that the animation is some what goofy and kiddish, but really it is hilarious. You will notice that most of the episodes from Dinosaur Revolution was cut out of the actual documentary...however in the bonus feature section there are extended cuts of the sections. If you are a fan of dinosaurs like I am...You will love this documentary. It is filled with laughs, action, and of course fun.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Xbox 360
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - Xbox 360
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $24.98
74 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars What more do you want!?, August 24, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Length:: 9:12 Mins

This is not a professional review. It is all opinion and I would hope you guys like it :). I didn't get the chance to test out the multiplayer I , however heard it was very amazing so I don't think it is necessary to judge this game based on multiplayer. I also forgot to mention that their are kiosks in the game where you can buy new weapons and upgrade them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 27, 2012 2:55 AM PDT