Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Clordia > Reviews

Browse

Clordia's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Clordia RSS Feed

PS3 Journey Collection
PS3 Journey Collection
Price: $19.67
83 used & new from $13.75

5.0 out of 5 stars I am short of words to describe the greatness of the game, December 22, 2013
Being a gamer for over 10 years, I've played numerous games ranging from RPG to FPS, both main-stream and non main-stream, and Journey is absolutely the MOST UNIQUE game I've ever played. It's just 2-hour long, but after I beat the game, I just sat there contemplating for the whole day. It's such a beautiful and peaceful game but powerful enough to emotionally influence you deep down in your heart. And the music, too, is purely stunning. I think it's totally worth it if you are getting a PS3 just for this game, it is kind of experience you never want to miss.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Playstation 3
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Playstation 3
Offered by J&S GAMES
Price: $11.75
244 used & new from $5.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun in terms of gameplay, disappointing storyline, December 18, 2013
I have to say AC series in terms of story is getting worse, in AC4, most of time you don't know what's the story about, no character development, cinematic are boring and dull, you just follow the objectives without knowing why you(Edward) have to do this. The story did not grasp of gist of assassin's, in my opinion AC2 and brotherhood are the best so far. In comparison I like the story of modern days, surprisingly, because there are so many hidden stories and secrets you can dig out, either from the sticky notes or the files you cracked by hacking into Abstergo computers.

But overall this is a fun game, there are so many collectibles, treasure hunting and side missions to keep you busy, and ships plunger is very exciting. I beat the game weeks ago but now I still enjoy every minute of it. I would give it full mark if it is not called "Assassin's Creed".

Marc by Marc Jacobs 122/S 0RMG JJ Black Palladium
Marc by Marc Jacobs 122/S 0RMG JJ Black Palladium
Offered by Vision Group
Price: $61.67
15 used & new from $61.67

3.0 out of 5 stars different from the piciture, September 6, 2013
the color and the case are not like what are shown in the pictures, but overall it's quite fashion. A little bit fragile so be extra careful

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $11.15
147 used & new from $4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars great game, just too short, February 20, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
KONAMI and Platinum Inc. did a very good job this time. The fighting is exciting and the game runs very smoothly(few action games can achieve that). My only complain is the game is extremely short, I got my game in the noon and finished the whole game at 7 p.m. Stage 5 is just a repetition of previous stage and in stage 6 you just have to fight with one enemy. It would an impeccable game if it's as long as Bayonetta, So I don't really think it's worth $59.9. I recommend those who want to play this game but not in hush could wait for the price to fall.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2013 2:28 AM PST

Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed III
Offered by Chachi Toys
Price: $12.99
438 used & new from $1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, much worse than Ezio's trilogy, February 16, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Assassin's Creed III (Video Game)
I doubt if UBI changed the writer for AC series. The story suddenly gets so much worse!!! I am non-American, and neither had a lot knowledge about Italian history before. But after playing Ezio's trilogy, my interests of Renaissance were triggered and I went crazy to explore that history. I did research on all the characters in the game(The Medici family, The Borgia, Da Vinci,etc.) and even all the historic architecture.(AC2 is the reason why I am taking art history class in college now). Ezio's story is amazing and impressive, with the power to change my perspectives. It's not a game anymore, it's an encyclopedia of Italian history, culture and architecture. As for AC3, well, I do love history, I really do, but I just can't enjoy the story at all. Not because American history is not good, actually Revolutionary war is a good theme to yield heroic characters and scenes, but UBI simply wasted it. There are so many characters popping up and never showing up again, I can barely name a few, the cut-scenes are extremely boring which made me to skip some of them, and the whole story has serious pacing problem. As for Connor, well....there are already enough negative comments against him, but at least give him some credits. Connor does not have the luxury like Ezio to have a trilogy to enrich his personality and experience, but there are many games which can successfully make their protagonists impressive in a sole game, why UBI can't even do that this time? I don't like Connor at all, and it's painful to play a game 20+ hours when you even don't like the main character.

Enough about the story, at least the naval missions,pig leg missions and club challenges are fun. There are still so many things to explore after you completed the story. For that I give it a 3-star.

Also, someone cracked the codes of Animus(after you completed the sync) and UBI leaves a hint about next possible stage: the French Revolution. I love that history and really hope UBI won't blew it again

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Playstation 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Playstation 3
Price: $17.26
162 used & new from $2.98

2.0 out of 5 stars better than XIII, still not reaching an "FF series" standard, February 15, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I have to admit 13-2 is much more fun in terms of playing than 13. The story has multiple lines for you to explore every possibility and it requires a little bit effort and time to collect all the items, not like 13 (there is basically just a single story line without any side-quests and hidden items).The graphics is the best among current RPGs and the music is great,too. But wait,don't forget the most fundamental element of a 'good' RPG---the story. And the story of FFXIII series? sucks. It's not even half a bit of it's predecessors, 6,7,8,9,10. The stories of previous FFs are just EPIC, even now I can recall the scenes and characters. As for 13-2? Sorry, I even don't know what the story is talking about. They insanely put so many funky terms(like F'ciel? WTF?) that even don't make any sense, and the build of characters is weak, a teen boy and a teen girl went on a journey to save the world(punch me in the face) because of a ridiculous reason and a dark,evil Mr.who-ever(even cannot remember his name) wanted to destroy the world because of a ridiculous reason. There is nothing in the story can make me sad, angry or joy(A good story has power on the viewer's emotions). The story is so detached from 13, as they introduced a new concept of time-travelling,which almost has nothing to do with the previous story, it looks like a completely new game just with old faces. If SE wants to make XIII a trilogy, well, they simply failed. I can tell whoever writes the story is ambitious, hoping to creat a world with brand new civilization, language and culture, but he is incapable of doing that, the result is disastrous. In terms of this, I think FF12 did a much greater job. And I really don't like Lightning in person because she just looks like a girl Cloud(or should I say all the characters designed by Nobura basically have the same kind of face) and I really can't tell her personality and merits based on the weak story.There is nothing impressive about this "heroine". I hope SE could just move on and stop making cheap rip-off of 13.

Bayonetta - Playstation 3
Bayonetta - Playstation 3
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $18.53
138 used & new from $8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Best action game, never tired of playing again and again, February 15, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am a girl and RPG is always my top choice for gaming.You can see I am not good at action games at all, but I bought this game anyway because my friends around me were all talking about it. I was totally bewitched by this game immediately. The cut-scene is very enjoyable, the actions are great, the music is splendid and Bayonetta is so charming, and it even has a good story, too(which I think a rare merit among action games).