Profile for WTF65 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

WTF65 RSS Feed

Hawaiian Sterling Silver Plumeria Flower CZ Toe Ring Jewelry
Hawaiian Sterling Silver Plumeria Flower CZ Toe Ring Jewelry
Offered by Hawaiian Heirloom Jewelry
Price: $35.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but don't wear it in the pool, October 16, 2013
I love this toe ring. It is very comfortable and looks very nice. I love the contrast of colors in the metal, the bright white petals and the shiny stone in the center. However, please do not wear this in the pool. I did and mine hasn't looked the same since. it took the white paint off of the petals and turned the metal a dull gray "metal" color. I was at a water park with the kids, so the chlorine level was probably higher than most, but I was only in there a few mins before I saw that it had turned. BUT I loved the ring so much and got so many compliments on it, that I bought another one. Now I take it off when I get in the shower and the pool, just in case. :-)

1928 Jewelry Moroccan Peridot Chandelier Tribal Earrings
1928 Jewelry Moroccan Peridot Chandelier Tribal Earrings
Price: $16.00
2 used & new from $15.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, February 17, 2013
I really liked these earrings. However, i agree with one of the earlier reviews that I thought they would have been a little bigger.

The Machine of Doom (Skylanders Universe)
The Machine of Doom (Skylanders Universe)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $5.12

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loved it, October 12, 2012
My son loves the Skylanders game and he loved this book. The only reason we didnt give it 5 stars is it seemed too short. we tried to stretch the 13 chapters out over the week. If he had his way we would have read it all in one night. It had some pictures in it which my boys liked and it had some humor in it making it fun to read.