Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Katya > Reviews

Browse

Katya's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Katya RSS Feed

Good fit, but "Bright Mango" colour was almost see-through

Sugar Women's Oreos Fashion Sneaker
Sugar Women's Oreos Fashion Sneaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Thin but comfortable, May 10, 2014
I agree these were a bit cheaply made but they lasted me the entire winter (with warm socks) and they looked great with leggings or skinny jeans. I'll still use them next winter. The size fit me well.

Repaso: A Review Workbook for Grammar, Communication, and Culture (Spanish Edition)
by McGraw-Hill
63 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite book ever, April 1, 2012
I have like 5 Spanish books, and this is by far the best. It's giant, so it explains everything, many times. Of course, I don't check my answers (only with my Spanish teacher) but you mostly don't need to anyway, since the answers are sample conjugations you do from the infinitive. Any online conjugator or book of verb tenses will give you that. It's like, "Enter the subjunctive for the verb for the proper subject" and you just make up a Nosotros conjugation for Tener.
It's very good practice, especially if you're learning by yourself and have no one to give you classes.

Practice Makes Perfect Spanish Verb Tenses, Second Edition (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
by Dorothy Devney Richmond
72 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good practice book, March 2, 2012
It's almost an inch thick, and as far as I can tell it teaches ALL about the verbs, even the exceptions and a lot of vocabulary along the way. It should be treated as a helping book rather than the only one to study by. It provides practice exercises and brief explanations.

Vans Unisex Era (Cancun) Skate Shoe
Vans Unisex Era (Cancun) Skate Shoe
Price: $17.99 - $110.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Vans era Navy, February 23, 2012
I got a black pair. I don't know if it was a mistake or the navy just looks too dark, but either way I had to return it. Other than that, the soles are very thick and stiff. They need a lot of breaking in before they're comfortable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2013 11:06 PM PDT

Smead Lockit® Two-Pocket File Folder, Up to 50 Sheets, Letter Size, Assorted Colors, 6 per Pack (87979)
Price: $10.39
6 used & new from $4.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Construction-Paper type strength, February 23, 2012
I wasn't looking for thin folders to put inside binders or other folders. I use them individually for each subject, so they're kept in my backpack. These are way too flimsy to use that way, I thought they were the laminated type.

JanSport Wasabi Backpack
JanSport Wasabi Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars JanSport Wasabi Backpack, February 15, 2012
This review is from: JanSport Wasabi Backpack (Sports)
I bought the navy one.
I'm a sophomore in High School, and my school has no lockers, so everything I need to use I have to carry on my back every day. This is all my textbooks and binders and folders for each class. It all fits, and balances well. My old backpack, a Hi-tec, looked giant and full with all this, but this one keeps its slim, stylish look. It doesn't have many pockets, only two large ones and two small ones, but it's okay. There's a convenient water bottle pocket, too, though it's not very secure (which can be viewed as both a positive and negative thing).

Overall, cool backpack. Nothing special, doesn't stand out.

Robots Vs. Indie Queens
Robots Vs. Indie Queens

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, February 15, 2012
I had to buy another whole album after this, because I liked this guy so much. His voice is unique and the lyrics are thought-provoking.

Pocket Jams Cassette Tape Pouch - Dark
Pocket Jams Cassette Tape Pouch - Dark

5.0 out of 5 stars It's exactly as it looks., February 15, 2012
It's around the size of an index card, and the quality is good. The design is really cool and from afar it looks like an actual cassette. Nothing special, just a cool pouch.

Post-it Flags with On-the-Go Dispenser, Assorted Bright Colors, 1/2-Inch Wide, 100/Dispenser, 1-Dispenser/Pack
Price: $2.59
46 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Post-it Flags, 1/2 inch, January 31, 2012
I love these things! They're cheap enough, and they're really tidy and small so one can keep them anywhere. They're a bit transparent, and very thin (which isn't visible on the picture). I use them for my notebooks and textbooks to mark the important pages.

Page: 1 | 2