Profile for Arslaan Arshed > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Arslaan Arshed "Ari" RSS Feed (Washington DC)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!!, January 19, 2012
I ordered this as my first case for my iPhone because I did not have much knowledge. It turned out perfectly. I get compliments about it EVERYWHERE I go. I think the only caveat would be that almost everyone points it out, and it may get redundant after a while. However, that really is not much of a complaint. Loved the case, it proects it well. It is a LITTLE bit larger tahn the iPhone, but doesnt come off or anything of that sorts. Looks very sleak and clean white on white (white iPhone).

BoxWave Capacitive Styra - 2 in 1 pen and stylus for Apple iPad 3, new iPad (3rd Generation), iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch, Blackberry Torch, HTC EVO 4G, Flyer, Motorola Droid RAZR, Photon 4G, All Touch Screen Tablets (Winter White)
Offered by BoxWave Corporation
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $10.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Working well for me!, October 6, 2011
I am thoroughly enjoying the stylus so far. It is a bit smaller than I expected, but the fact that it matches my white iPad and is so sleek is perfect.

Pro: small, easy to use, has worked well for a month and a half so far and is very clean looking. Lastly, the pen option is amazing and have used it several times.

Cons: the cap can be lost, which can be a problem. Secondly, the material on the pen is a bit thin and I ahve noticed it being scratched a bit...however that is just me being picky. Compared to other styluses, this is definitely nice.

ZAGG ZAGGfolio for Apple iPad 2 - Carbon with Black Keyboard (FOLCARBLK97)
ZAGG ZAGGfolio for Apple iPad 2 - Carbon with Black Keyboard (FOLCARBLK97)
6 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars BEYOND AMAZING, October 6, 2011
I researched for days about what keyboard to buy for the iPad. I recently started graduate school and figured I could use my iPad to edit PDFs, and was I correct! I originally ordered the keyboard AND the cover, but was sent a WHITE keyboard and cover. I called and the customer service was beyond amazing, that I could not complain. Usually I do not have patience with orders gone wrong, but the customer service was so nice. They sent me a NEW black keyboard and told me to keep the old one. I also received an updated cover with a new clip on it several weeks later.

The customer service is PHENOMENAL and I have nothing but positive things to say about the keyboard and case. It closes perfectly and the new magnet allows me to just shut the thing close and it turns off. Essentially it is like a portable touchscreen laptop now. The battery life on the keyboard is amazing. I use it almost 6 hours a day and I just charged it for the first time after nearly a month of use.

My only issues are that it adds a bit of weight to the iPad, but it is still MUCH lighter and cooler than a laptop. Secondly, the keyboard tends to disconnect with the bluetooth at times, but activating it again takes seconds.

Highly recommend the product!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 16, 2013 6:32 AM PDT