Profile for 71ist > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

71ist RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Terence Driver, Black Oil Distressed, 10 D US
Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Terence Driver, Black Oil Distressed, 10 D US
Offered by Sole Place

5.0 out of 5 stars great pair of driving shoes...don't forget your walking shoes, December 8, 2013
I bought 10.5, then returned them for 10, and they are still a hair big, but easily wearable. As you can figure out from other reviews, these shoes are not made for walking around. They have very thin soles, and are designed for driving, which they work perfectly for. Just plan to take an extra set of shoes with you if you're gonna walk around much the same day. I would buy these again. I've received several compliments from my fellow car club members about how they look.

LG Electronics HBS-730.ACUSBKK Tone and Bluetooth Headset, Black
LG Electronics HBS-730.ACUSBKK Tone and Bluetooth Headset, Black
Offered by Wholesale Savings
Price: Click here to see our price
25 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars works great with my devices, December 8, 2013
I had to upgrade Dell's bluetooth drivers for my laptop's built-in bluetooth hardware, but now it works well with my laptop and my Android phone. I wish the media volume could go another step lower, but it's OK.

Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier
Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier
Price: Click here to see our price
36 used & new from $154.92

5.0 out of 5 stars works well. I like the controls, and the ability to choose to drain it via tube, or collect in the tank., December 8, 2013
Working great, in a tough basement environment. This 50-pint model fills up in less than 8 hours in a basement setting, so I connected it to a drain so it can run continuously. The display's humidity level shows different % than another sensor I have. I like the controls...can set it to a % or to run continuously, and has fan settings.

Leaf Eater Pumpkin Halloween Leaf Bags, Pair
Leaf Eater Pumpkin Halloween Leaf Bags, Pair
Price: $6.06
11 used & new from $0.95

3.0 out of 5 stars good, but smaller than imagined and had to double-bag, December 8, 2013
After reading the previous reviews, I bagged my leaves, then put my bags into these decorative bags. Worked great that way. 1 did still split, but not too far, and still looked good. Just make sure you use a stronger bag first. Also, they are smaller than I had imagined, but I knew that from previous reviews, too.

3 Pack White Ghost Leaf Bags
3 Pack White Ghost Leaf Bags
Offered by Junipers'
Price: $4.19
5 used & new from $4.19

3.0 out of 5 stars good, but smaller than imagined, and had to double-bag, December 8, 2013

3 Pack Pumpkin Leaf Bags
3 Pack Pumpkin Leaf Bags
Offered by Junipers'
Price: $4.19
5 used & new from $3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars good, but smaller than imagined, and have to double-bag leaves, December 8, 2013
This review is from: 3 Pack Pumpkin Leaf Bags (Kitchen)

TRENDY FASHION JEWELRY CRYSTAL CHAIN FRINGE EARRINGS BY FASHION DESTINATION | (White)
Offered by Fashion Destination
Price: $26.94

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, but not "intended" for children under 12, December 8, 2013
I don't know what the concern is, but the back of the package says "Not intended for children 12 and under". That was a problem for me, because it was for my 9-year-old's Halloween costume. Earrings look nice, though.

CTCstore 10-in-1 USB 2.0 High Speed Memory Card Reader Writer for SD SDHC MiniSD MiniSDHC MMC rsMMC - (Orange)
Offered by CTCStore
Price: $2.93
4 used & new from $2.93

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended..., December 8, 2013
I don't know how long ago I bought this, but I do still use it (had to have been 2-4 years ago). works great still.

NETGEAR RangeMax Wireless Router (WNR1000-100NAS (G54/N150))
NETGEAR RangeMax Wireless Router (WNR1000-100NAS (G54/N150))
Price: $21.99
203 used & new from $10.50

4.0 out of 5 stars works great for me...just limited to WEP if you use an extender, December 8, 2013
I like this a lot. The only problem I've found is you can only use WEP encryption if you use the router with an extender. But, this router has better range than my previous NetGear in my home with plaster (mesh) walls, so I didn't need an extender anymore.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fits perfectly...would buy again, December 8, 2013
Works perfectly. There is a cutout for the speaker and camera. it is slightly bigger than the speaker needed, but not a problem. Other than that cutout, the protector reaches all 4 edges of the glass screen. I would recommend this to a friend, and would buy again. (I just did by a 3-pack by EMPIRE for another phone)

Page: 1 | 2