Profile for Mario the Gator > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mario the Gator RSS Feed

6979 Men's T-Shirt Olive Drab - Size X-Large
6979 Men's T-Shirt Olive Drab - Size X-Large
Offered by Army Universe
Price: $8.17
7 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable, June 9, 2014
This shirt is exactly what I wanted. It is very comfortable to wear and fits well. I am going to order another one.

Gordon Glass Cerium Oxide - 8 Oz with Felt Polishing Wheel
Gordon Glass Cerium Oxide - 8 Oz with Felt Polishing Wheel
Offered by TechnologyLK
Price: $29.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than before, October 30, 2012
I purchased this because just like a previous reviewer I had a scratch on my car windshield caused by the wiper arm. The scratch was frosty white in appearance. I also had a few tiny scratches that I caused myself when trying to remove the larger scratch with an abrasive. Bad idea. I used the Cerium Oxide and Felt wheel. It got rid of the tiny scratches. The large scratch is still there, but I did manage to remove about 50% of the "frosty white" aspect so it is now less noticeable. I had to work on the scratch on and off for at least 30 minutes to an hour. I had to stop periodically to spray water on the felt wheel because the glass and wheel were getting very hot. I also reapplied the powder (mixed with a little water) on the glass a few times.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2014 2:57 AM PDT

JEEP WRANGLER JK KICKER SPEAKER UPGRADE
JEEP WRANGLER JK KICKER SPEAKER UPGRADE
Offered by Kings CJD
Price: $65.46
17 used & new from $62.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge Improvement over Factory Speakers, September 11, 2012
Based on some of the other reviews I decided to order a pair of these Mopar / Kicker speakers for my 2012 Wrangler Unlimited Sport. The factory speakers produced very little Bass and were inadequate. I replaced the roll bar speakers with the new pair. The installation took no more than 10 minutes and was very simple. The improvement in sound quality is dramatic. I had to reduce the Bass setting on the radio because it was creating too much vibration with the new speakers! All you have to do is look at the size of the magnet on the Kicker speakers compared to the factory speakers and you will understand the difference in sound. The magnet on the Kickers is 3 or 4 times larger. I have decided to postpone replacing the dashboard speakers because the installation is more complex and I am satisfied with the sound after replacing the roll bar speakers. I would also recommend that buyers forego the Infinity Subwoofer in the available upgraded system. It costs much more than what I paid for this pair of speakers and you lose a little cargo space because of the Subwoofer enclosure.

Haier L32D1120 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV
Haier L32D1120 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV
Offered by thehappystore
Price: $329.99
4 used & new from $210.00

5.0 out of 5 stars TV Dimensions are smaller than listed, November 20, 2011
I just bought this TV. It is a 32" diagonal, but the overall dimensions listed on Amazon are for the box, not the TV itself. The actual dimensions are 31.1" Wide, 22" Tall, 4.4" Deep and 8.5" Deep if you use the table stand. The TV is a great value. The picture is good and so is the sound. Installation was a breeze. This is a no-brainer.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2011 4:01 PM PST