Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more
Profile for D. Taylor > Reviews

Browse

D. Taylor's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Taylor RSS Feed

Energizer Weather Ready Compact Rechargeable LED Light
Energizer Weather Ready Compact Rechargeable LED Light
Price: $9.97
82 used & new from $9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money - buy several, March 28, 2011
I really like this little light. The light runs for a very long time on a charge (not sure how long because I've never run one down all the way even after using it for several hours). It has two features I really like. One is that you can set it on the low setting and plug it in aimed at the floor or ceiling and it makes a really nice night light. Since we have small children we leave these in there rooms and one of them has been running continuously plugged in for two years and the bulb is still working fine (another has been running about 1 year no problem). The other feature is the main reason I originally bought them is the emergency light feature. Turn it to high and when you plug it in the light turns off but if the power goes out it provides emergency lighting for a big area around where it is plugged in (depending on furniture, etc.) and of course it makes it very easy to find your flashlight when the power is out. Buy a few of them for the cheapest and most versatile little emergency light system I have seen.

Weider Max Ultra Home Gym System
Weider Max Ultra Home Gym System

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, November 22, 2007
I can't believe how nice this thing is for no more than it costs. It wasn't that bad to put together and there were not any parts missing in mine. I took my time and it took me about 4 hours. If you have a socket/ratchet set, it will go a lot faster.

As for the workout, it is not as good as the weight room at the gym but it darn good for such a compact and inexpensive piece of equipment. It covers all the major muscle groups pretty well and it is really easy to switch between exercises.

SanDisk Sansa e280 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)
SanDisk Sansa e280 8 GB MP3 Player (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat this for the $, February 7, 2007
I love this little thing. IMO, so much more for you money than in the 8GB iPod based on what is included. I have not used an iPod so I can't comment on this user interface compared to the iPod but I find it super easy to use (and I have somewhat big hands and have a little trouble with my fingers on some devices like the Moto Razr menu navigator). My only complaint is that I would like the auto-off timer be more like a sleep timer on a TV so I can listen to music/ebooks to go to sleep with a time to shut off. The timer only shuts this off, based on the time you select, after all applications are done running. This is a minor thing though. This is also nice because you can record the FM radio so any device that you can transmit over an FM modulator (such as your XM player or your even your PC) can be picked up recorded on here. I have not used a micro SD with this yet since 8GB is already a lot of memory but I suspect if you buy a SanDisk card you would have no problems.

Palm Z22 Handheld
Palm Z22 Handheld
Offered by SmartMediaUS
Price: $128.90
31 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great calendar tool for the money, January 14, 2007
This review is from: Palm Z22 Handheld (Office Product)
I bought this to have a simple device to sync up my Yahoo calendar and notes to have with me when I am offline. This does the trick. Set up was easy, the device is very easy to use, the display is great and the battery life is exceptional. If you are looking for a basic calendar device that is compact and easy to use for a pretty cheap price then this should do the trick.