Profile for Lillian A. Johnson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lillian A. Johnson "Lilly" RSS Feed (Utah)

MaxiMatic EIM-506 Elite Gourmet 6-Quart Old-Fashioned Pine-Bucket Electric/Manual Ice-Cream Maker
Offered by DG Inc
Price: $129.95
3 used & new from $94.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Last Long, January 10, 2014
The motor burnt out within two and a half months after receiving the ice cream maker. Sent the motor back to the company for repair and here it is three months later and they have no record of the return. I would call every month to check on the progress of the motor and they had the RMA and account records available then but this last time of calling they can't seem to find my records or motor anywhere. Looks like I will be looking for another ice cream maker for our summer treats.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Soft, August 13, 2012
I received two camel colored steering wheel covers, one for our car and one for our motorhome. They fit the steering wheels nice and snug and are super soft. I have seen no evidence of shedding like mentioned in other reviews. We live in the desert and our summers are very hot so this product will certainly help with the "no more burning hands". My husband and I like them so much I have ordered the charcoal for his truck! I would recommend these to everyone.

Pill Gun
Pill Gun
Offered by EntirelyPets
Price: $4.23
2 used & new from $4.47

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is awesome!!, December 27, 2009
This review is from: Pill Gun (Misc.)
It is so much easier to get a pill down my cat using this product. Great!!!

SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($1250-$1500)
SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($1250-$1500)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $80.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Company to do business with!!, December 22, 2009
I purchased the extended warranty for a used laptop I purchased through Ebay. Within three months the cd/dvd drive quit working. SquareTrade Warranties were fast in their assessment of the problem and reimbursed me the full purchase price within days. They are a very easy company to do business with. No problems whatsoever!!