Profile for Miss Redbone > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Miss Redbone "Reading Lady" RSS Feed (Grand Prairie, TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Love & Sex (feat. Fantasia)
Love & Sex (feat. Fantasia)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best R&B Collaborations out there!!!, March 30, 2014
I am a REAL Joe fan, and this song/collaboration does not disappoint!!! Joe and Fantasia compliment each other VERY well!!! I can listen to it over and over and over again!!!

Restricted TOO
Restricted TOO

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!! TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT!!!, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Restricted TOO (Kindle Edition)
Restricted Too picks up right where the previous book left us. The same cast of characters is back and the drama is in full swing. This book will kerp you on the edge of your seat from start to finish, and just when you think there couldn't possibly be anymore surprises - she drops a HUGE bomb on you!!! This is a great read and whether you're a seasoned Takerra Allen fan or a 1st timer YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED with this book!! 5 STARS!!!

Closer
Closer

5.0 out of 5 stars A TRUE R&B LOVE SONG!!!, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Closer (MP3 Music)
I love this song, I actually heard it for the 1st time just last week at the end of an episode of LAHHNY on VH1, and when when they gave thw name of the song I IMMEDIATELY downloaded it. Its such a true love song!! TOTALLY WORTH PAYING FOR!!!!

Side Effects of You [Explicit]
Side Effects of You [Explicit]
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasia is back!, June 7, 2013
I am really feeling this entire album! I've always been a fan of Fantasia, and I am very pleased to see her back making music.

Fantasia
Fantasia
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT SO MUCH I BOUGHT IT TWICE!!, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Fantasia (MP3 Music)
This album sealed the deal for me! I can listen to this album over and over again, just let it play from start to finish! LOVE IT! I'm a fan for life!

Mary, Did You Know?
Mary, Did You Know?

5.0 out of 5 stars CeeLo Green NEVER disappoints!!!, December 25, 2012
This review is from: Mary, Did You Know? (MP3 Music)
This is a BEAUTIFUL holiday song. I love it! The lyrics are amazing and although it really is very simple song, the message of it is undeniable!! Definitely 5 stars for me.

Material Girl 2: Labels and Love
Material Girl 2: Labels and Love
Price: $5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sequel!! Definitly worth the wait!!, August 4, 2011
I really enjoyed this book, and to finally learn what came of Dylan and Angel!! I really had high hopes for Miliana to at least get chin checked, cause Lord knows she had it coming. Overall this was a good read, I didn't care for how the story kinda seemed rushed, I mean there parts where I turned the page and its months after what I read on the previous page. It just wasn't transitioning smoothly in some chapters. But I still enjoyed to book!! Great job Miss Ervin!!

Luck of the Draw
Luck of the Draw
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT READ!!!, July 31, 2011
This review is from: Luck of the Draw (Kindle Edition)
This was my first time reading this author and I was not disappointed. This was a great story with a great lesson. I will be definitely be checking out other works from this author.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2011 9:18 PM PDT

PRETTY BRIGHT
PRETTY BRIGHT
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!! HOW TRIFLIN CAN ONE GIRL BE!!, July 31, 2011
This review is from: PRETTY BRIGHT (Kindle Edition)
Pretty Bright......was very ugly inside. This book dealt with so many issues, I was surprised to see that this really wasnt the typical "hood tale". Once I started reading I truly could not put the book down!! GREAT JOB Miss Mimi Renee!!

Deja 3 (Deja series)
Deja 3 (Deja series)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars MOUTH WIDE OPEN!! CAN'T WAIT FOR DEJA 4!!, July 31, 2011
WHEN IT ALL COMES CRASHIND DOWN!! OMG!! i CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH JAY & JADE!! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO DEJA 4!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4