Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for KatUT11 > Reviews

Browse

KatUT11's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KatUT11 RSS Feed

Kuzy - AIR 13-inch ORANGE Rubberized Hard Case for MacBook Air 13.3" (A1466 & A1369) (NEWEST VERSION) Shell Cover - Orange
Offered by KUZY
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars It works well. I knocked a star off because ..., February 16, 2015
It works well. I knocked a star off because I can see fingerprints and such. But otherwise, it looks sleek.

Champion Women's Cotton Fitness Racerback Sports Bra, WMY Sparkle Pink Cat's Hat/Sparkle Pink, Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Very stiff. Not comfortable, January 8, 2014
I have a lot of Champion sports bras, but upon further review, realized they are mostly nylon or other materials that make them more stretchy and comfortable. I think this one is completely cotton, so it is tight on shoulders and putting on / taking off. I would not buy again.

Party Essentials Hard Plastic One Piece 5-Ounce Champagne Flutes, 10-Count, Clear
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $8.82
54 used & new from $6.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Hold up well. You can see the seam though., January 8, 2014
This product got the job done and all 20 of our glasses held up well during our NYE party. You can see the seam of the plastic on the glass very visibility, so they don't look high quality, but then again, it's plastic! I only used this for one time and threw them out, so I can't speak to durability beyond one use. I would order them again for another party. We definitely had plenty to clean up without adding in handwashing 20 champagne glasses (not that we own that many either).

SANOXY® Wireless LCD FM transmitter for ipod nano video classic touch iphone MP3 player
Offered by SpeedLLC
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Short cord & doesn't hold well, December 18, 2012
Half the time, I can't get a good signal. It helps if it's further away from the stereo, but the cord is so short, I can't get it very far. Plus if you even tap it, it falls out of the iPhone. I would try a different product. This one is pretty sensitive and only works if you get it just right and don't touch it.

adidas Nova Lite Shin Guard (Black, Metallic Silver, Size Large)
adidas Nova Lite Shin Guard (Black, Metallic Silver, Size Large)

3.0 out of 5 stars Run small, order up, August 9, 2012
These work just fine (I only play soccer occassionally). However, I had a really hard time trying to figure out what size to order. I am a 5'9" female and ordered the large which was almost on the small size. The back of the bag has a chart though:

Size: XS, S, M, L, XL
Age: 6-9, 10-13, 14-17, 18+, 18+
Height: 3'11"-4'6", 4'7"-5'2", 5'3"-5'9", 5'10"-6'1", 6'2"-6'5"

These could definitely stand to be more comfortable.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2013 7:39 PM PST