Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jason > Reviews

Browse

Jason's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ovaltine Malt Beverage Mix 1200g
Ovaltine Malt Beverage Mix 1200g
Offered by Sky Outlet Mall
Price: $21.99
9 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, February 23, 2016
Very malty and not very sweet, yummy! Just like Ovaltine was meant to be.

Toonstone
Toonstone
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Doraleous!, September 6, 2015
This review is from: Toonstone (Amazon Video)
It's the best Ive watched from Hank and Jed since Doraleous and Associates. Very funny!

SMOSH: The Movie
SMOSH: The Movie
DVD
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Smosh the movie is pretty good..., July 27, 2015
This review is from: SMOSH: The Movie (Amazon Video)
It's the standard Smosh fare taken up 3 or 4 notches. While not the best movie I've ever seen, it was still very funny. I'd say it was worth my $$ for the LOLs (and the last lines)

Intocircuit® 5V 2A Portable Universal Travel AC Wall Charger Adapter with Built-in Long Micro USB Cord for Power Bank, Including Intocircuit Anker Jackery Ravpower EasyAcc Poweradd Lumsing / for Smartphone & Tablet - Samsung Nexus HTC LG Motorola Blackberry Nokia Sony; Raspberry Pi 2 Model A B B+ B Plus Banana Pi and Other Micro USB Port Devices

1.0 out of 5 stars Very slow charger! Does not seem to be 2000ma, June 8, 2015
Triggers a slow charge warning on my HTC M8 and my wife's S3 loses charge if the screen is on. I ordered 2 for both of us and they both are very poor chargers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2015 12:27 AM PDT

Sorcery! 3
Sorcery! 3
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, May 16, 2015
This review is from: Sorcery! 3 (App)
I've played the first 2 parts and am looking forward to part 3. Unlike some of the other reviews, the game downloaded and installed fine, HTC M8. Perhaps there's a bug in the game with Samsung devices. Hopefully the Dev fixes it soon.

Ender's Game: Command School
Ender's Game: Command School
Price: $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Incompatible with Kindle for PC, September 14, 2013
Ender's Game: Command School is not compatible with Kindle for PC. If you read your books on a PC, do not buy this as you won't be able to read it.

Fruit Ninja
Fruit Ninja
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars IAP, intrusive ads, inet required., May 23, 2013
This review is from: Fruit Ninja (App)
Stick with the free version. At least then you expect this kind of junk. The intrusive ads were the last straw for me.

TRENDnet Wireless N450 Mbps Dual-Band Gigabit Router, TEW-692GR
TRENDnet Wireless N450 Mbps Dual-Band Gigabit Router, TEW-692GR
Offered by Bob's Books & Things
Price: $98.50
9 used & new from $17.73

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, April 12, 2013
The 5ghz band is a little under powered, I only get about 40% signal where my old dead AP would let me get 60-70%...However, even with a low signal, 5ghz N is still fairly fast.
The 2.4ghz is another story. Weak would be ok if that's all it was.
The 2.4 band seems to drop data for 1-4 seconds every 30seconds-1 minute. It's not a weak signal causing it either. I have well over 70% signal on my laptop and about 50% on my phone and they both show the data drops at the same time. It's not the signal that's dropping, wifi analyzer shows a consistent signal level. It just refuses to send data for a little bit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2013 1:22 PM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Sampler cup pack, February 4, 2013
The coffees included were great! However, they're just dumped in a box and several were crushed/dented. Luckily only one was actually popped open and it was a decaf.

EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale w/ 400 lb. Capacity & Auto Recognition Technology
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $69.95
8 used & new from $41.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scale, February 4, 2013
Every time I've used this scale, it seems to give an accurate reading compared to when I've visited the doctor's office.
The readings are fairly consistent too. If I weigh myself twice, it's usually the same reading or within +/-0.1 pounds and I've been tracking my weight daily after my shower in the morning and there's no sudden jumps or drops which means to me that it's working well and not giving false readings.
One thing I have noticed, if you move the scale even an *inch* on the floor, you have to step on it and step off again to zero it.
If you fail to do that, your weight will be off and two readings will not be consistent.
I don't really use the body fat/water/bone measurement part of the scale because I don't care that much about the % makeup, just my weight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3